Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: HW Plot Part: Asylum (Split 1)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Back: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30354
Walkthrough: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29932

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:13 pm 

Quote:
Well I got through to the be continued but I didn't get page four of the journal got 1,2,3,&5. oh and for the anagrams journal page does everyone have the same one?
mine goes
SQTRXEOIDXTGAHHEDAETAXHGHANAXBEYRGIEOTAFMQSRAEQCANAHLAHQRS
EORNHQNEAGXXYFGOTQEUXQNNQAOEXRPCAIAASAAIHNNADSQMMURAALRRQX

I didn't get page 4 either....I think it was the one on the desk? I clicked on all the pages there but i didn't get page 4. I bet we got points off for that.....

I was able to go back even after the To Be Continued sign.
I too forgot about the second page but I was able to just go back and get it

But the To Be Continued sign follows you everwhere

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

for osme reason all doors dont open for me not even one

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do this part of the plot! I tries to go to the Asylum and I kept getting page does not exist errors so I figure it was becasue I didn't do the last potion part (too time consuming). So I went back and did the first composition and it let me into the asylum! Happy!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

susannahmio wrote:
I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do this part of the plot! I tries to go to the Asylum and I kept getting page does not exist errors so I figure it was becasue I didn't do the last potion part (too time consuming). So I went back and did the first composition and it let me into the asylum! Happy!

Hmm, so it won't let you do the asylum unless you at least attempt the potions?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

mercurius wrote:
susannahmio wrote:

Hmm, so it won't let you do the asylum unless you at least attempt the potions?

Thats what it seems like to me...can anyone else confirm this?

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:18 am 

I can confirm this, it would only let me do this after I'd completed at least the first part of the potion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in your microwave. no don't press that button TNT nooooooooo!!!!!
:lol: I didn't even try it and it let me go to the nut house :evil:

Image "I would fight for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more splendid world than this one."Gaara of the sand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:57 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

bethi wrote:
For those who misunderstood my earlier posts:

Anagram:

SQTR E OT GAHDA ETAX GHANAEY RG IE OAFMQSR AEQCAAH
HELP I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE IN AN ANAGRAM FACTORY

So, according to this "solution," the letter H in the solution is represented by S, E, and G; the letter A is represented by O, A, I, F, S, and E; and so on and so forth. This is not how anagrams work.

An anagram is when letters are mixed around to make new words. Eliv Thade style.

Eg, Death is an anatram of Thade. Eliv is an anagram of Evil or Live.

You're thinking of a cipher.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hey, just a random thought about the current asylum part of the plot..

Okay, you pick up items, and those items include 5 hournal pages. Each of them are from the same journal - belonging to a character 'Lucy'

By the looks of it, Lucy has been trapped in that cell at the end of this stage (when the to be continued appears when you unlock the cell door)

Two things: One of the journal pages is in the dead Scientists pocket. Isn't that a bit strange, considering it's a journal that doesn't belong to him? And it's got writings about him.. Was he reading it, and got jealous? (The other pieces could have been accidentally dropped, but this one was actually in the skeletons pocket..)

Also, how come the doctor had the silver key to open the cells, but didn't open the cell door? Wouldn't he have tried to help or something, considering he had the key? (Ie. even trying to pass it to lucy to open the door..) Unless he got killed or something.. But being killed isn't very neopets-friendly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jussy wrote:

Okay, you pick up items, and those items include 5 hournal pages. Each of them are from the same journal - belonging to a character 'Lucy'

By the looks of it, Lucy has been trapped in that cell at the end of this stage (when the to be continued appears when you unlock the cell door)

Two things: One of the journal pages is in the dead Scientists pocket. Isn't that a bit strange, considering it's a journal that doesn't belong to him? And it's got writings about him.. Was he reading it, and got jealous? (The other pieces could have been accidentally dropped, but this one was actually in the skeletons pocket..)

Also, how come the doctor had the silver key to open the cells, but didn't open the cell door? Wouldn't he have tried to help or something, considering he had the key? (Ie. even trying to pass it to lucy to open the door..) Unless he got killed or something.. But being killed isn't very neopets-friendly..

I never really thought about it...I just assumed the evil doctor dude planted the key...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jussy wrote:

That's an interesting point you raise. It's not something I would like to think about. =P Death in Neopets? How unfitting. But then again, we are in a crazed asylum. What would be the benefit of finding Lucy, though? That's what I want to know. How is this asylum related to the plot at all? Sure Gilly is lost in an asylum...but...I don't know. Obviously, to relate the asylum with the deranged villagers, Mr. Krawley would have to be Dr Alexander (or whichever was the one with the elixir) but...*shrug*

I'm just happy they finally used the Acara Nurse card in this plot. I was wondering how that card would relate to the plot...

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I think Mr. Krawley is crazy or the doctor. But still, he is crazy too.
His elixer was supposed to keep patients happy but probably kept them sick. He should be put into the pound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

But...there has been death in the Asylum. See the skeletons :P
I know what people mean tho, I doubt there is any "killing" in the plot. Sorry, I was nitpicking, back to the normally scheduled plot.

What do you think the significance of the "anagram" is?

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:26 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

angisfab wrote:
But...there has been death in the Asylum. See the skeletons :P
I know what people mean tho, I doubt there is any "killing" in the plot. Sorry, I was nitpicking, back to the normally scheduled plot.

What do you think the significance of the "anagram" is?

Scroll down. If you don't get it, it's somewhat-explained with the stuff in this post: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 997#659997 . (This information probably should be in the walkthrough....)
[edit] separate period from end of URL

~Habitual over-analyzer

Last edited by AySz88 on Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next