Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:11 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Daze wrote:
_ei wrote:
In the HatIC plot? - the comic had a fake ending (but was taken down and replaced with the real one. It was very obvious a fake ending.

There was a false ending in HatIC? Didn't know that... then again, lost net access during that plot and thus never finished it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hopefully this plot will have a Sequel, just like the Merridell vs. Darrigan Plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:27 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

So does this mean I can't catch up with the plot? I fell behind because of all my grad school work the last two weeks, but was hoping to use the holiday to catch up! I got stuck in the fourth section of the lab, and needed some time to sit down and really work through the math to figure it out... Oh, well, I guess school is more important. I just was really hoping I could catch up before the whole thing finished! :( On the plus side, I guess I can use the holiday to study for finals. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yeah you would think that they would have left it open for a while... oh well I suppose it makes life easier for them cause they don't have to work out who finished what and when just what stage they got up to...

The whole thing has been rather anticlimactic....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I honestly think thats what the two battle sections were for.

For people to catch up and what with the climactic battle with the mayor who had a total of like 1,110,000 hps total or something that had to set off some alarm bells right?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:17 pm 

Just one question:

Where is my trophy?

Mutant Xweetok - Banned__ / Darigan Xweetok - Daryan__
Shadow Xweetok - Kaynish (Pirate wannabe) / Baby Xweetok - _Plocky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

We won't get our trophies until we get our prizes, unfortunately. :( They have to calculate our scores to determine which trophy we get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ooo...I hope they're really cool-looking and that the prizes are sweeeeeeeet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:27 pm 

bgryph wrote:
I personally am actually somewhat cranky. I've followed the plot faithfully from the beginning and done every step. Then, I went out of town for 3.5 days to a work-related conference at a hotel with no free Internet, and BOOM! plot ends.

If I can't get the final prize strictly because I didn't get to battle the Mayor I am going to be very, very annoyed with what was otherwise my favorite plot on Neopets to date.

My friend, unfortunate things happens. It's not gonna be fair or realistic to expect TNT to wait for EVERYONE to be done with work,school,exams to take part in this plot fully.

Take heart. I'm sure there will be other plots abound in neo for the days to come. Maybe you will be luckier then and finish the plot then?

Same would go to those that managed to solve EVERYTHING in this plot due to their own schedules. They may not have the same luck the next time another plot comes around.

Humans: Ugly Bags of Mostly Water

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I wonder if they ended the plot suddenly in response to the reaction to the perpetually open altador plot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Nonetheless, we were on the edge of exhaustion when Dr. Alexander arrived. He brought with him an elixir, so he called it, that had been recently developed and would help to calm our inmates. It worked like a miracle; we mixed it with the inmates' food, and within a day, they had all become subdued and peaceable. We have spent the last two days resting as much as possible, to restore our energies, now that the inmates do not take so much of our energy to manage.

Dr. Alexander is a remarkable man. Handsome, and with the most striking yellow eyes. He is every bit as charming as Dr. Valus; even more so, I suppose, for he has not spent the last eleven days wearing himself out. I find myself drawn to him, and I think Dr. Valus may be getting a little bit jealous.

This morning, in fact, Dr. Alexander told me that he was very impressed with how I had held up during this crisis, and said that most nurses he knew would never have been able to hold out so long. He presented me with a beautiful violet flower that seems to glow even when not in sunlight, and is positively radiant when it is so illuminated. I don't know where he found it, but he assures me that it is a magic flower and will never need water or sunlight in order to thrive. I suspect it is a bit of poetic license on his part, but I cannot say that I mind.

The important parts are in bold. I'm sure this might have cropped up earlier, but the yellow eyes makes me think of the Elephante and Mr Krawkley. Mr Krawkley did help Gilly, and the Elephante did help us when we were cold and lost in the forest, perhaps they aren't as evil as we thought...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:01 am 

the_dog_god wrote:
Quote:
Nonetheless, we were on the edge of exhaustion when Dr. Alexander arrived. He brought with him an elixir, so he called it, that had been recently developed and would help to calm our inmates. It worked like a miracle; we mixed it with the inmates' food, and within a day, they had all become subdued and peaceable. We have spent the last two days resting as much as possible, to restore our energies, now that the inmates do not take so much of our energy to manage.

Dr. Alexander is a remarkable man. Handsome, and with the most striking yellow eyes. He is every bit as charming as Dr. Valus; even more so, I suppose, for he has not spent the last eleven days wearing himself out. I find myself drawn to him, and I think Dr. Valus may be getting a little bit jealous.

This morning, in fact, Dr. Alexander told me that he was very impressed with how I had held up during this crisis, and said that most nurses he knew would never have been able to hold out so long. He presented me with a beautiful violet flower that seems to glow even when not in sunlight, and is positively radiant when it is so illuminated. I don't know where he found it, but he assures me that it is a magic flower and will never need water or sunlight in order to thrive. I suspect it is a bit of poetic license on his part, but I cannot say that I mind.

The important parts are in bold. I'm sure this might have cropped up earlier, but the yellow eyes makes me think of the Elephante and Mr Krawkley. Mr Krawkley did help Gilly, and the Elephante did help us when we were cold and lost in the forest, perhaps they aren't as evil as we thought...

But why would he have made the gravestones and trees come alive to stop her from following him?

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:03 am 

the_dog_god wrote:
Quote:

But why would he have made the gravestones and trees come alive to stop her from following him?

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

He knew Gilly liked fighting animated inanimate objects?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Is it too late to finish the plot? I started it maybe a week after it started, but I've been too busy to finish it. The link to Neovia isn't working and the town is all fixed up now. I'm guessing it's too late, but if you would let me know, that'd be cool.

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."

-Doug Larson

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next