Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Cell Door quandry
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:24 pm 

kentieness wrote:
nthelight wrote:
I can only access 4 of my 6 doors (well, a 5th one takes me back to the Zomutt); I don't understand. I can't locate my 5th journal page, and I'm afraid that it's under the cell door I can't access. Is anyone else having trouble with this? If so, how did you solve it? Or are only 4 cell doors supposed to be "unlockable".

Thanks!

I had the exact same problem. Try clicking a bit closer to the 'lock' on the door that takes you no where. I was only clicking a few pixels in the wrong direction.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me figure it out! Of all things, the 4 I could get to I had to click on the lock of the door in the corridor. To access this one, I had to click in the middle of the door in the corridor, and I FINALLY was able to finish it, b/c (of course) the one I couldn't get to work WAS the right door. So, phew...finally finished and (im)patiently waiting the next step!!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11