Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

refresh, clear cache, and make sure you have all journal entries and keys. If you somehow skipped a step, that could be the reason why you're stuck.

For other people it just seems to be that their pages aren't reloading.

Oh - and click the keyhole. Don't know id that actually does it, but hey- couldn't hurt.

ImageImage
I LIKE MONKEYS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Not sure if the anagram actually means anything. I counted 10 Qs, but only 2 Us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah...I think they just randomly hit their keyboard...I could be wrong, but that's my theory...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
HELP I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE IN AN ANAGRAM FACTORY AND THEY ARE FORCING ME TO USE EXTRANEOUS XS AND QS XXQQXQXQQQXXQQXQ AAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH

There's what it means!

(scroll down and gilly actually solves it.. Dunno if it has any real basis though, or if it's just meant to be a monty python reference..)

Though i'm sure someone's already mentioned this before..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

... o.O

You're joking.

SQTREOTGAHDAETAXGHANAEYRGIEOAFMQSRAEQCAAHAHQRS
ONHQNEYFGOTQEUQNNQAORCAASAAIHNNADSQMURAARRQXTRA

HELP I AM BEING HELD
XXXXXXX

That's all i've pulled out.

Yeah - probably correct.
drat.

ImageImage
I LIKE MONKEYS!

Last edited by unr4veled on Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
Quote:
HELP I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE IN AN ANAGRAM FACTORY AND THEY ARE FORCING ME TO USE EXTRANEOUS XS AND QS XXQQXQXQQQXXQQXQ AAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH

There's what it means!

Yes, as I just mentioned, this is NOT the real solution for the anagram as the letters in the "solution" don't match up with the letters in the anagram.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm pretty sure it's NOT meant to be anything; just a joke.

About what it's referencing, see this post (which quotes all the posts about it before mine): http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 997#659997

~Habitual over-analyzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I agree with Ay :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

bethi wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

There's what it means!

Yes, as I just mentioned, this is NOT the real solution for the anagram as the letters in the "solution" don't match up with the letters in the anagram.

I was dumb enough, and I checked it, and they do match up.. (Trust me on this one) As I checked to see if there were any letter remaining that may have given a clue or something..

(delete one letter from the puzzle, delete the matching letter from the solution, take ages, end up with 0 letters left.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I very quickly skimmed over the thread, so if this was asked already and I missed it, sorry 'bout that. Anyway, for the closet in the janitors room, I unlocked it before reading the note. And now I can't get the door closed. Do you need to read it? And could someone post what it says? Unless of course there's a way to close the door that I just can't fingure out.

Edit//
Quote:
Why would he write 'aaaargh'? Maybe he got attacked while writing it. Wait, that makes no sense. Maybe he was dictating. Boy, this place sure is strange.

Monty Python reference! That made my day.

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

All the note on the door says, is a clue as to where to find the key (Something like "Hey doctor V, Miles 'ere. Just lettin'you know i've got the key for this closet in my top pocket, just in case i die and get left in a room filed with zombies, you'll know where to find it")

So, if you've managed to open the closet anyway, there's no real need to read the note.. :D

(Okay, so the note doesn't say that exactly, but.. you get the picture..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Help... I started this without getting the journal pages etc. and now cannot find my way back to the original room - any words of advice please? Cheers!

Edited to add: Doh, clicking around finally got me back to the front desk - prob solved :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

For those who misunderstood my earlier posts:

Anagram:

SQTR E OT GAHDA ETAX GHANAEY RG IE OAFMQSR AEQCAAH
HELP I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE IN AN ANAGRAM FACTORY

So, according to this "solution," the letter H in the solution is represented by S, E, and G; the letter A is represented by O, A, I, F, S, and E; and so on and so forth. This is not how anagrams work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:43 pm 

Ok how do i unlock the door in th jail cell? I have collected all my journal entries. Ihad missed one when i was at the jail door the first time so i went back to find it, which I did but now i can't unlock andy of the bloody medal doors. Has anyone else had this problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jussy wrote:
bethi wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

There's what it means!

I was dumb enough, and I checked it, and they do match up.. (Trust me on this one) As I checked to see if there were any letter remaining that may have given a clue or something..

(delete one letter from the puzzle, delete the matching letter from the solution, take ages, end up with 0 letters left.)

I think there are 2 Ls and 1 B in the supposed 'solution' that are not present anywhere in the scrambled anagram. And I agree it doesn't look like a cryptogram either. I suspect it's just a red herring.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next