Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

pardona_ii wrote:
How many journal pages are there supposed to be? I have 5.

That's it, I think.

Post subject: Cell Door quandry
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:16 pm 

I can only access 4 of my 6 doors (well, a 5th one takes me back to the Zomutt); I don't understand. I can't locate my 5th journal page, and I'm afraid that it's under the cell door I can't access. Is anyone else having trouble with this? If so, how did you solve it? Or are only 4 cell doors supposed to be "unlockable".

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Cell Door quandry
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:27 pm 

nthelight wrote:
I can only access 4 of my 6 doors (well, a 5th one takes me back to the Zomutt); I don't understand. I can't locate my 5th journal page, and I'm afraid that it's under the cell door I can't access. Is anyone else having trouble with this? If so, how did you solve it? Or are only 4 cell doors supposed to be "unlockable".

Thanks!

I had a similar problem, I clicked on all my doors and couldnt find the note! What I ended up doing is start to click on the locks on the cell doors ( not the rusty doors inside) and eventually got it. Although I also heard that someone said to click on the small lock in the zormutt room rather than the large lock.. hope that helps some

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:25 pm 

Heres the walkthrough that hasn't been updated yet:

atomicblonde wrote:
The forum won't let me update the walkthrough, but here it is for now. :)

15. Sophie finds herself lost in an uber creepy asylum!

Link to the Asylum!

a. When you get inside the asylum, click on the lamp that is becoming unhinged from the ground... you'll need it later.

b. Next, find what appears to be a dining room full of zombies. Fight them off (by clicking on them!). After they leave the room, get a key from the janitor's pocket and a journal page from off the floor.

c. Next, find a room with a doctor and a locked cabinet. Click both of the doctor's pocket. One contains a key while the other contains another journal page. Unlock the cabinet by clicking on the lock and take the shovel with you.

d. Read your first journal page and find a room with an errr... friendly looking zomutt.

e. Go back into the hallway and find the courtyard. There you will find a pile of leaves. Click on it, and Gilly will uncover a bone. Once the bone is uncovered, click on the bone again to put it into your inventory.

f. The fourth journal page can be found in the pile of papers on the desk in the entrance room. This is not necessary for completion, but for you perfectionists out there, there it is. ;)

g. Finally, find the room with a jail cell and a zomutt. Distract the zomutt by clicking on it and giving it the bone. Go into the jail cell, find your last journal page under one of the cell doors and open the cell your key unlocks!

To be continued again....

By the way, you get to the cells by clicking the smaller lock after the Zomutt is distracted

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get 8 cats to pull a sled through deep snow in the freezing cold.

Post subject: Re: Cell Door quandry
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

nthelight wrote:

Thanks!

I had the exact same problem. Try clicking a bit closer to the 'lock' on the door that takes you no where. I was only clicking a few pixels in the wrong direction.

Thanks to my SS :)
Sparkle, Sparkle :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well I've got all 5 pages two keys, and a shovel + a to be continued sign. I guess that puts me in the waiting room for them to upload the next part. (that is unless I want to try the potion part, ugh.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Can someone please help me? I have 4 journal pages, 2 keys, a shovel, and a lamp. I'm in the room with 6 jail cells. I have clicked on all six twice, getting to the inner doors, then trying the inner doors, where it says neither key works every time. I also see no 5th journal page.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. I think the pages weren't refreshing or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

This part was actually stunningly easy. i got all 5 pages, just in case i need them later. but i didn't bother to read them. too much work

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Same problem...can't get the 5th page. so frustrating.

Never mind....I finally got it to work.... I had to click on the lock and then it was under one of the red doors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

how do you leave the jail area once you're there? I'm missing a key and can't return to the rest of the asylum

Edit: nevermind, figured it out. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:47 am 

I have a problem here, got to a red door, it says no key will work and I can't go back to open the rest of the cells.

Note: I don't know what I did but I am out...random clicking :P

Second edit: Ok, I found all 5 pages but my inventory shows only 5, page 4 I can't see it on my inventory, so I went back to look for it, just in case, can't find it anywhere. Also I went to all rooms, how do I get the "to be continue" sign?

I refreshed, the page showed up in my inventory at last, still don't see the "to be continue sign"

AHH...finally :oops: Now let's see if I get my hands in one of those goodie bags... :P

The best thing about teamwork is that you always have someone else to blame...

Last edited by ravenangelpr on Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ravenangelpr wrote:
I have a problem here, got to a red door, it says no key will work and I can't go back to open the rest of the cells.

Note: I don't know what I did but I am out...random clicking :P

You click on the floor towards the bottom of the image. That takes you back. :)

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:59 am 

8) It's always nice when people solve their own problems :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:06 am 

errrr i pressed the journal entry on the celldoor and got it but when i pressed the celldoor it says wrong key!! am i doing something wrong? i tried all the other doors but the door with the journal entry should lead to the continue sign... i wanna see that now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:10 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Has anyone figured out the acronym yet? The "trapped in an acronym factory" translation doesn't match up with the letters given in the acronym. (Test it and see for yourself!)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next