Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

When I fought Shrieking Shadows one time, I was really suprised that my burrow ability only blocked out about 50% of his attacks. It's always worked like the articles say, ~97% block. I hope TNT isn't making this a trend--that you can't always count on burrow.

Set provided by: DM was on fire!
"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him" ~ Haldir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

octochan wrote:
actually, I was asking satiran, 'cos she managed to draw with only 38 hp. :P but thanks for the infos!

Lol angisfab has made me feel even more woefully inadequate! :D

Octochan - Calyria is level 25, hp 38, strength 39, defence 28, and the weapons I used were just good ol' bone sceptre and scarab ring (and the peophin ability 'peophin splash'). I think I might have won it if I'd used my blue scorchstone - but too scared to go back in and try! (Due to lagging others and also I currently have 90+% in my one-player BD score on me lookup lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

cslewislover wrote:
When I fought Shrieking Shadows one time, I was really suprised that my burrow ability only blocked out about 50% of his attacks. It's always worked like the articles say, ~97% block. I hope TNT isn't making this a trend--that you can't always count on burrow.

Burrow does not block dark or light, and sink does not block earth or air. Both block 97.5% of everything else. It's always been this way. :)

EDIT: This was my closest win yet! I'm finished with them now... just wanted to get them over 1k hit points. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:07 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

:\ This is weird. I can beat the Shrieking Shadows in one hit (sometimes two) and they don't do that much damage to me. I only have 207 hit points, so it's not like I'm strong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

They certainly are easier, but I think I got maxed out again... I'll need to buy a few snowballs and see if things get any better...

Valrigard the Draik
Neopets username: lord_valrigard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How good is RotL for the Shadows? I never lost so few HP lol

I still can't beat the Townspeople though :(

Image Set by DM - Thanks :)
If you would like Neopets Premium, PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

YAY a new wave to fight, I am having more fun against the shadows then I was the townspeople I like the images better -hehe-

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You have just piled snow around Herman Dorfdrap and frozen them for one turn with a shake of your Snowglobe Staff!

Herman Dorfdrap hypnotizes you with the H4000 Helmet and now you will lose a turn!

:evil: who's supposed to win like that? lol

Image Set by DM - Thanks :)
If you would like Neopets Premium, PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:11 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
I'm so glad they released this slightly easier wave. The smoke bombs can be annoying, but the the previous wave's freezers were more so to me.

I do so love maxing out on these challengers. The shrieking shadow's being a bit stubborn, though. Won't.. die...

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:19 pm 

It's always fun to get that last, tough win against a strong opponent. I just got that on Malevolent Shadow with my 10th win.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

wow, i wish i had a rotl now, stupid dark damage. i'm using an ultra dark reflectorb right now, and it's done me quite well. i'm not risking any more losses on these things, so i've stopped fighting. they're way easier than the stupid villagers. I have 42/19/5 wins against them, which is quite ok

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've managed to beat the Shadows, but unless TNT release easier opponents I don't think I'll be able to go any further :(

My technique was REALLY weird... after two losses, I've managed to freeze the thing with Fiery Gaze and used x2 Sand Snowballs and Drain Life on him :roflol: And I used my healing scroll at the wrong time :( I think it was a very very close win.

Good luck/congratulations everyone! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Whew, done battling for now. I've maxed out (or come really really reeeeeeeally close) on all the challengers that are out now, even eked out a single win against the Disgruntled Townspeople. That probably doesn't sound like much to some of you, but keep in mind I've never battled against a 1-player with over 200 HP before. And this is a pet who only has 121 HP and 85 strength.

15-5-1 against the townsfolk, 27-11-3 against the shadows. Might, might battle a few more shadows, though I usually don't like to push my luck. Darned proud and happy to have pushed my battling pet's limits, though.

For those of you who're ready for the next wave, have fun. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:42 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Can't beat the hardest shadows, or the townspeople!
I guess I could keep trying! I might get luck :D
They just block everything I try and do though.. AND.. they hit hard!
Oh well, at least I beat everything else! I'm not doing too-too.. bad.

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Argh I keep gambling the last move thinking "oh he'll just do 0 damage like he has the past 3 turns" then drawing. My 1Player BD record is getting shot to hell, I've always been pretty proud of it... until now. :( I've started using my lab rat, whose record was 100% wins until two minutes ago, when he drew. Dangit.

I need 6 more wins to get to my goal of 500 total wins, but I'm stumped on who to challenge next. I think I'm pretty much maxed out. :(

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next