Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I was able to beat 3 sycamores before I started losing and 10 beeches before I started losing and I've beaten 20 elms so far and don't see losing anytime soon for those...we'll see...I'm not doing extremely well. I'm too weak :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ecstacy wrote:
ETA: lol, Pipsqueeek. I'd hate to be French on this site. Or any language, come to think of it...

Heh, I'm not french. I've taken a few years of it in school, but I'm not by any means fluent. I just felt like playing in french for some reason. I don't really read anything but how much damage was done anyway, so it's not like it really makes a difference.

Edit// I hate it when they heal

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:33 am 

They should have broken this part of the plot into two different sections, somehow. Part of it could be battling, and at the same time somewhere else, another part could be figuring out some kind of puzzle. That way, not only is the lag reduced in the battledome, but those with weaker pets still have something else to do... Rawr to all this battling! x_x

~Mindy D~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

pipsqueeek wrote:
Edit// I hate it when they heal

I hate that too...I've thought that several times today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Timekill wrote:
I'm sorry to say this, but I would acutally like it with harder opponents so that less people would be able to fight - and the battledome wouldn't lag as much... :(

Don't be sorry for saying that. Every person with somewhat trained pets is saying that.

I don't think the opponents should all be harder - just rising more in difficulty. The lowest is good, but the middle opponent should be what the hardest one, and the hardest should be for people like Featheralley and Hrobi. :P
Okay, maybe not THAT much...

I can finally get into the battledome on occasion! Yay!
(Honestly, each level really should have its own battledome...)

The healing is more than annoying. I deal so much damage, and then suddenly, BOOM. It gets to three hit points. Okay, one more hit? In comes the Error Page of Doom. Boo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ERROR : CHEATER!!!! You won't get an avatar that way! :P

Got this odd message when it was (again) not recording a victory after the "and the winner is..." screen. well at least it's entertaining me with different excuses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I hate it when it does this..
Image[/list]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This lag is [ticking] me off. When I get a blank page during the fight, and I refresh, whatever damage the tree does to me counts TWICE, even if the damage I did to him only counts once. WTH?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

WockyChocky wrote:
ERROR : CHEATER!!!! You won't get an avatar that way! :P

Got this odd message when it was (again) not recording a victory after the "and the winner is..." screen. well at least it's entertaining me with different excuses.

You get the valiant avatar after beating something. People just refreshed, but TNT made that impossible now. That's where the message comes from.

I'm getting fewer unrecorded wins, now - the only difficulty I'm haviong is getting in in the first place. Oh well. The lag's almost gone. :)

ETA:

Officer 1BDI wrote:
This lag is [ticking] me off. When I get a blank page during the fight, and I refresh, whatever damage the tree does to me counts TWICE, even if the damage I did to him only counts once. WTH?!

If there's one thing I learned, it's NEVER REFRESH. Blank page of doom? Start again. Generally I don't need to even go to the status page, only one in a while - there's probably a backload of battles of mine, heh.
I think, the reason it's doing that, is because the enemy's attacks are set up already in some way or another, but yours reset. Possibly they made it that way so people wouldn't refresh for easy wins - which would happen if they didn't do that.
If you haven't already done it, set up a quick link to the battledome page. It works in IE, but I don't know about the others. Right-click up the top, and click "links" - then put the battledome fave in the links folder under favourites. Widen it out and you can just click to go there instantly.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10