Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I don't think a single person got as many wins against the stones as they could have... I only got 127 wins against the toughest stone and I could have gotten close to a thousand, if not more than a thousand. So don't complain, because it's not like anyone actually got to squash enough of them to gain a huge point advantage.

These trees are great... this is much closer to what I wanted first wave. All three difficulties are still easy for some of us, but the newbie battlers won't be able to handle too many of the 30 and 50 trees (they will be able to kill quite a few 15 trees, though). Hopefully this will cause less lag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Aaaaand now I can't get the BD to load at all. Grrr.

You know we complain because we enjoy it, right? :P

Me in a dress - that's a once in a lifetime opportunity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I only got to fight one of the gravestones due to the heavy lag :(
I beat two but it wouldn't count it, even though it said I had beaten him and lost about three or four snowballs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I have tried about 10 times now to start a battle with the first tree. It takes about 5 minutes to load and when it does I get the error page.

UGH! So much for cable internet! LMBO!!! I bet the servers that TNT use are smoking!

Oh well. Back to playing other games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Bacon wrote:
Why the heck to do people never be happy..."I hate digging graves!" "The battledome has too much lag." They took away the gravestones (which caused the lag)."

Just be happy that neopets makes the site this interactive!

It's hardly interactive if the lag basically shuts down the interactive part (in this case, the battledome).

I'm not saying I'm not happy... but if you're going to have a part of a plot that's going to involve the battledome, then isn't it smarter to provide more server space? I prided myself on doing so much more this plot than any other... I'd done so much of the other steps.
Now I have three wins against stones, when other people have over 100. If I'm screwed out of points (YES I know that we don't know the point system yet, but bear with me) because the lag prevented me from doing well, isn't that a reason to complain?

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10