Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm close to giving up, now, on the darn potion part. I stayed up three quarters of the last two nights testing. I tested through work yesterday. I had a dream about testing potions in the few hours of sleep I've gotten in the last two nights... all for absolutely nothing.
At least with the bone-digging and the name-crossing, there was always hope that you could do "just one more"... I've just about given up hope on this.
It totally didn't help when a friend of mine started the plot yesterday and (while she didn't do any of the testing or digging or name finding) ended up with ice plasma... so she's now more caught up with the plot than me! (I'm a naturally competitive person, and it irks me.)
*headdesk*
I give up at least for the next day or two... there's a point where a plot stops being fun and tricky and instead becomes frustrating and monotonous... and I've definatly hit that point :(

(aaaannnd... I'm a big liar-head. I got bored at work and joined an organized board on the neoboards. *sigh* So much for my resolve.)

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Last edited by psyco_chick32 on Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

No I haven't given up yet. I do think that when I go to sleep; I will be having dreams of glowing bowls of poo, and other weird glowing/steaming bowls of who knows what. ~:> Has there ever been a puking emoticon? I think I saw one once.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I don't know if i should give up, but i don't like this latest part..
All the other sections were do-able, and you just had to stick with it..
This, however, seems infiniteely impossible without any clues or anything given (I got psionic singularity)
Ah well..
I could handle the previous potion making, as it was just trial and error, but this has too many trials, too many errors and no hints to whether you're heading in the right direction or not...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:27 pm 

I have been working with the people on the neoboards and finally have stopped. I started thinking why continue until we see something from TNT. All this testing just may not be what is needed or TNT has another glitch. I mean why would it have been so easy to find Ice, but not Mist or the other one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I haven't given up. I actually quite like this part. :). Yes it is hard, but with the help of this forum and petpages it itsn't too difficult for me to do. I like that this part is a bit more challenging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:48 pm 

Oh, I enjoy this plot immensely and have found it to be challenging. Indeed there are very many talented people that have graciously and unselfishly given help to the multitude. Guess I am tired and will take a little break from all the testing and try again this evening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:07 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm almost ready to give up since I'm not finding the potions part fun. I might jsut take a break and come back, though

Edit: Well, I just got past step 2, and I'm feeling good about the plot again. :) So I'm back in the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have given up. The only other time i have given up was towards the end of the *gulp* lost desert plot. *crawls into temple until plot ends*

My old siggy expired.
I need a good siggy :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:37 am 

I give up.

Ugh,

first plot I can actually attempt to do step by step and I get shanked by this composite thing.
:|
I am pretty sure I am done with the plot now. since it seems you need to pass this to move on.
:(

I am gonna get a very weak prize, if anything.

I have all my premium invites to give out so pm me to find out more!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am enjoying the plot. I didnt get much grave digging/bone testing etc done due to the volume of people trying but i dont mind. :)

The potion making stage did confuse me at first, mainly because i didnt realise that i had to make both composites before i clicked 'throw into cauldron'!!

Thanks to loser1921

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, I did give up for a while, but now I'm back. For those of you who are thrown by the composites, I did find that it gets easier with time as you get the hang of it. After a while I did start to enjoy it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I gave up on the potion part. Even with all the directions, I didn't understand it. To me, it sounded like a lot of math and no clue what equations I'd use to solve it. Perhaps I did understand it, but it sounded like I'd be forever frustrated doing trial and error.

I hope that other parts of the plot will be better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:32 pm 

Im still on it!

I did find the potion part exceedingly boring and difficult but i persisted and with the help of many petpages(thanks!) i finally completed it.
Don't give up, you will feel amazing when you complete a difficult part. Just take a break for a few hours then come back!!

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get 8 cats to pull a sled through deep snow in the freezing cold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I haven't given up. Most of it is fun. Some (the composites) got a little frustrating, but with the help of this forum, I got through. I finished Altador, and had a blast. When things don't make sense anymore, take a break, fresh eyes help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was tempted to give up when we couldn't find Platinum Mist, but was really relieved when we finally did. This part wasn't too bad. It was figured out pretty quickly. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next