Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:56 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well I finished the Altador plot. Still waiting for the HWP to pick up. I gave up trying to fight because of the lag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Congrats on finishing the Altador plot. The lag isn't so bad right now in the Battledome, if you would like to give it a go :)

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Not bad at all...pretty good for a lag...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm not feeling the lag too badly either... I play at lunch time so all the people in my time zone are either much more embarrassed about playing neo at work than I am or stuck in school... plus it's early morning in the US so it's pretty quiet.

No giving up here :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It sorta depends for me. I have a weak pet, so I'm out of the battles now, and if the plot ends in the fighting/war then I've given up. Not by choice really, just 'cause I haven't been around long enough to level up a lot. But if we go on to the puzzles again, then I'm still in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was going to give up on the battle portion due to the lag, but this morning I awoke to find things semi-normal, so I've been making up for lost time.

I'm pretty sure I'll be done battling tonight, though, when then next wave hits. My pets just aren't strong enough and I don't have the right weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Officer 1BDI wrote:
I was going to give up on the battle portion due to the lag, but this morning I awoke to find things semi-normal, so I've been making up for lost time.

I'm pretty sure I'll be done battling tonight, though, when then next wave hits. My pets just aren't strong enough and I don't have the right weapons.

Ditto, and ditto. I'm glad to actually get the chance to fight at a reasonable speed, but I really wish I had upgraded my battle set when I was planning to a few months ago. Doh!

Me in a dress - that's a once in a lifetime opportunity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

give the trees a shot now, since many people are bored with this part the lag is a lot less then it was days ago

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I killed one tree before I got bored with it due to the lag (which was so extreme it was crashing my browser!) and haven't even bothered with the zombies. I feel slightly cheated because my pet would (finally!) beable to handle these guys, but my computer's just too hold to handle to stress on the system the lag creates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rayen wrote:
I killed one tree before I got bored with it due to the lag (which was so extreme it was crashing my browser!) and haven't even bothered with the zombies. I feel slightly cheated because my pet would (finally!) beable to handle these guys, but my computer's just too hold to handle to stress on the system the lag creates.

There's harldy any lag now. I think a lot of players must have maxed out their pets :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

fructy wrote:
Rayen wrote:

There's harldy any lag now. I think a lot of players must have maxed out their pets :)

I might try my luck then!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:03 am 

laurenb wrote:
It sorta depends for me. I have a weak pet, so I'm out of the battles now, and if the plot ends in the fighting/war then I've given up. Not by choice really, just 'cause I haven't been around long enough to level up a lot. But if we go on to the puzzles again, then I'm still in.

Exactly, my pet has an incredible hp of 19. Whoo. To be fair I had never battled before this plot. But I hope we go back to puzzles and the plot doesn't finish with fighting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've given up on the battling, as lag and not enough time has stopped me from doing so. But I'll still continue on with the plot if there is more after this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm liking the difficulty of the new challengers and also the fact that the old ones have been left up, should give me plenty of opportunity to max out on at least the top two of each wave. Still not giving up ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Because I have done a bit of the plot I still get the challengers . I battles a few and only won 1. My pets HP are 65. (That was on one od the harder waves - 50+ HP)

Set by Bangel

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next