Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I agree, I liked this part. It was comfortable to do- my dial up didn't hang up all the time, and I didn't feel that I had to race anybody or the clock.

I wrote down the steps so that I could find the sequence when I had to start over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm glad this step didn't take too much time to do compared to the woods. I need the weekend to study for my exams :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Cool, I actually got it in less than 15 minutes, considering I was completely lost at first as to what I had to do. English not being my first language can be troublesome, sometimes. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:) At first it seemed so complicated, however, after realising that the combinations changed with each potion I solved, it became a whole lot easier.

I'm bored, so I'll type up my orders:
1st: ?
2nd: Slorg, Slorg, Bum, Slorg, Bum, Slorg.
3rd: Slorg, Bum, Bum, Sans, Bum, Jurple, Jurple, Bum, Bum.

And I'm finally participating again. I basically skipped the whole grave step as it was tedious on my internet. :(

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:09 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I loved this.

1st potion: Jurpleberries->Green Jurpleberries->Blue Jurpleberries->Purple

2nd potion: Jurpleberries->Green Salt->Blue Blumroot->Purple Salt->Grey Bloomroot->Pink Bloomroot->four colours

3rd potion: Jurpleberries->Blue Salt->Purple Bloomroot->Grey Bloomroot-> Pink Jurpleberries->4 colour Slorgblossom->Sparkly purple Slorgblossom-> Silver/Red

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This part didn't take me anywhere near as long as I thought it would. :) As long as you kept an eye on the colors and the corresponding ingredients it wasn't too bad.

Set by Moogie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As with most here, I enjoyed this part. It didn't matter on luck or fast internet, it was logic. If bumroot is added to red it causes it to go green and then if added again is caused to go blue. I need to get to blue but have found out that instead crushed berry things cause red to turn blue.

It helped for me to write everything down, the orders and then I assembled my order from looking at those orders to see if I could copy the order on here.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Huh - at first the last potion seemed to be taking me forever - I couldn't get past red/blue/green in a loop.

Once I slowed down and actually paid attention to what the ingredients were doing I realized the pattern was pretty easy to follow (what? Me? Slow?? nooooooooooo....) took me about 10 tries after that building one ingredient at a time - so all in all a satisfying experience.

I'd like to see a logical pattern like this combined with the do it over and over again of grave digging/marking - but where the pattern rotated - seems like it would be both satisfying and a lot more accessible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The first stage I was confused, and got it right by luck. Then I started to understand and wrote what I got in a list in notepad, so when I had to start over, I knew how to get to the farthest spot I had gotten to. I also wrote ones I already tried when I was stuck, and used the process of elimination for it.
It was fun, different, but a little bit frustrating at times.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:35 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Woo hoo I got it!
That was kinda fun, and easy once I knew what to do. The object is to get to the last color in ten or less steps. It doesn't matter how you get there, or how many ingredients you use (as long as it's less than ten), so several different combinations may work for each person.

The best way for me was to make a spread sheet.
You can see mine here.
A light grey box means that will change the color one step down the chain, a dark grey box means it will jump down two steps. And a white box means it will go backwards or stay the same.
I just thought I'd post my thoughts and method incase my visual might help someone who was stuck here. ^_^

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm very unhappy.

I simply can't do the third one :(

I've made a table of all the results of adding an ingredient to a potion, and I have eliminated everything. I have no way to get to the sparkly potion :x

Am I the only one?

I am going through my table again, but I dont' have much hope :( (I've even tried doing all the ones with no effect twice...)

Here's the table: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/ ... OSCR44.png

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Last edited by Duke of Earl on Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

finished. Trial and Error actually....work... heres my combos. After much errors...

red + leaf = Blue

Blue + bronze = purple

Purple + bum = grey

grey + leaf = pink

pink + salt = rainbow

rainbow + bronze = green/yellow swirl

green/yellow swirl + leaf = shiny purple

shiny purple + berry = red/white

Wolfy @ Neopets Stop by my shop, and help with my draik egg fund: 676,584/2,400,000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:36 pm 

Duke of Earl wrote:
I'm very unhappy.

I've made a table of all the results of adding an ingredient to a potion, and I have eliminated everything. I have no way to get to the sparkly potion :x

Am I the only one?

I am going through my table again, but I dont' have much hope :( (I've even tried doing all the ones with no effect twice...)

Have you tried starting with a different combination? I found a couple different ways to get to the same point with mine, and when I was stuck doing one, I went a different route from the beginning and got it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Doom Dreamer wrote:
Duke of Earl wrote:
I'm very unhappy.

Am I the only one?

Have you tried starting with a different combination? I found a couple different ways to get to the same point with mine, and when I was stuck doing one, I went a different route from the beginning and got it.

I've tried 4 or 5 different routes to get to swirly... but I dont' see how it'll make a difference if each reagent's effect on a certain color is fixed...

"unprintable" Neopets... I never could finish the altador plot too...

And this had better not be due to the fact that I didn't do the grave stuff (I'm a college student, zero time, but weekends)

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I made a table and just made the headings 1-5 to represent the inggredients, in relation to their position on the screen, and then what they did. it's really easy that way, and i finished the whole thing in under 10 minutes. this was my favourite part thus far

Losers are those who do not try

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next