Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

theonlysaneone wrote:
Ecstacy wrote:
We don't get anything from this, do we?

I prefer the last plot, where I actually got the CHANCE to do something. T_T I think they should refresh the graveyards every so often, and limit every person to, like, six, or something. It's not fair to those of us who have to both go to school and sleep at least three hours a night. :/

Every single graveyard is marked. Sigh. I expect there's no point in looking - They might not be refreshing. And no one's actually going to find the name - it's the opposite, they're getting crossed off; so we won't know when this part's finished - which, likely, it already is.

I actually like this better, because we can see the progress we are making. If you look through the books, names ARE being crossed off. It's not like we're just wasting time until TNT decides to let us find the bone. Every little bit helps.

Haha, I didn't actually think of that. You've got a good point there.
Excpet I don't know why I said last plot. o.O;; I was actually referring to the Lost Desert Plot.

Apparantly, there are some left, after all. I just got one. ^.^ Martha Edith, I love you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:08 am 

Ecstacy wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:
Ecstacy wrote:

I prefer the last plot, where I actually got the CHANCE to do something. T_T I think they should refresh the graveyards every so often, and limit every person to, like, six, or something. It's not fair to those of us who have to both go to school and sleep at least three hours a night. :/

Every single graveyard is marked. Sigh. I expect there's no point in looking - They might not be refreshing. And no one's actually going to find the name - it's the opposite, they're getting crossed off; so we won't know when this part's finished - which, likely, it already is.

I actually like this better, because we can see the progress we are making. If you look through the books, names ARE being crossed off. It's not like we're just wasting time until TNT decides to let us find the bone. Every little bit helps.

Haha, I didn't actually think of that. You've got a good point there.
Excpet I don't know why I said last plot. o.O;; I was actually referring to the Lost Desert Plot.

Apparantly, there are some left, after all. I just got one. ^.^ Martha Edith, I love you.

Yeah, I have been getting some too. I think I've gotten about 25 so far. This better be worth something in the end...

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

25? Wow, I'm still on one.

I bet there are people who have over a hundred. Gosh, took me long enough just to cross the name off. (It's those people who are the reason there aren't many left. :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

theonlysaneone wrote:
Ecstacy wrote:

I agree. You can actually see the progress, rather than aimlessly digging or testing bones. It'll be even more interesting once this progresses further and there's only a few names left on each book.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Am I to understand you can only peruse the Caretaker's books if you have crossed off at least one grave? I can't click on any books but I have yet to find one grave to mark off. :(

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:14 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

anjuna wrote:
Am I to understand you can only peruse the Caretaker's books if you have crossed off at least one grave? I can't click on any books but I have yet to find one grave to mark off. :(

Yep. Once you've marked a grave, you have to find the correct shelf that has the books for a particular month.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

anjuna wrote:

You can only go through the books when you're in process of trying to cross a name off... not before and not after.

But trying to find a grave is a pain.... Oi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Is it just me, or do the choices of Graveyard change every time you go back? It's not rearranging, cause there was DEFINIETLY one beginning with icq earlier, and now there isn't.

If so, then good idea. Maybe there ought to have been different graveyards for different people on neopets? That would have been good, right? That way, you're not fighting everyone who's on in the graveyards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:18 am 

Ecstacy wrote:
Is it just me, or do the choices of Graveyard change every time you go back? It's not rearranging, cause there was DEFINIETLY one beginning with icq earlier, and now there isn't.

If so, then good idea. Maybe there ought to have been different graveyards for different people on neopets? That would have been good, right? That way, you're not fighting everyone who's on in the graveyards.

That's the trick. You have to refresh, and when it changes, IMMEDIATELY click on the newest site (at the bottom right) and get to a faraway grave as fast as you can.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I have to say that I'm getting SO frustrated with this plot. I love that it's moving at a quick pace and I love that it's not extremely easy and stuff, but I hate that we have to compete against every other single Neopian out there. I can't find a darned grave to mark and I'll be EXTREMELY mad if my reward in the end is lackluster because I couldn't find enough graves to mark. -_-

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:20 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I finally managed to find a grave to mark and go to the books to cross a name out! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ahh, that is more clear. Thanks to you both. Yes inded Oi. So in that split moment when I have found and clicked on the grave (if, more like) that is the only split moment I should make sure to have that Caretaker link handy then, eh? Yes, I think I shall skip this step and just hope I can still progress in the plot after. Life beckons and I would love to participate but the odds of finding an unmarked grave are severely against me right now. A few times I saw one just a step ahead or so, but alas by the next click/refresh it was gone. Arrr. Methinks there might be cheaters! :roll:

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:21 am 

When people go to their books, I want EVERYONE to keep a lookout for Lupes, especially blue ones, that have plot-sounding names. Just look through the pages, and if you see anything that might be him, let us know. It probably won't help anything, but it would be cool to be right!

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

theonlysaneone wrote:
Ecstacy wrote:

That's the trick. You have to refresh, and when it changes, IMMEDIATELY click on the newest site (at the bottom right) and get to a faraway grave as fast as you can.

Wow. I didn't realise that. Thanks very much! I had absolutely no idea. o.O;; Must've skimmed that post, or something. That'll probably help immensely. ^^; Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
When people go to their books, I want EVERYONE to keep a lookout for Lupes, especially blue ones

I thought the lupe was white, though? :oops: Ugh... plot's killed my brain cells. *wanders off to find that picture again*

Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next