Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:07 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Darkscarlett, where was that graveyard? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:09 am 

Alex wrote:
wittyyankee wrote:
Does anyone have any idea just how many graveyards there is? I know we have been through a bunch of them, but the list never seems to get any smaller

Once a graveyard is completely dug up, it's replaced with a different one on the list.

Yeah, hopefully the graveyards will stop refilling itself when the next part of the plot comes out! Or else I'll be very very very peed off!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:59 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jussy wrote:
Darkscarlett, where was that graveyard? :D

It is empty now. I think it was a fluke that I was in the slowest graveyard in Neopia. I went to the next one all confident thinking it would be the same. But that was a dream. It took me almost an hour to get rid of a potion! :(

EDIT:: Does anyone else feel that they are beginning to see the same pets over and over? (In different graveyards?)
You know how you can "kick" people out of graves if they are taking too long testing their potion? Well I am starting to feel bad because it seems like I keep kicking out baby neopets. :( So if any of you are that poor little baby jubjub that is bad at math, I am sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:28 pm 

HELP!!!

I've been through heeps of graveyards and final had to play Fetch for a ingredient for a potion. I've been stuck playing fetch for 10 games and I've found items and got to the exit but no damn ingredients is it the HARD, EASY or NORMAL Fetches you play or is there anyway of finding the items?

Thanks for any help....or advice...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... /masig.png

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

play fetch on hard. the books will be there despite the ingredients he asks for are different. pick up the books only. don't pick up the asked for ingredient.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:34 pm 

Cheers will try and avoid the items and keep on hunting. This is one hard part to aplot I've ever incountered. Hopefully I'll be back digging in not to long...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

When sophie tells you to 'fetch!' a potion ingredient, she means to get it from her shack. The only thing that you need from the actual 'fetch game' is the original books. once you have the graveyard lists up, you don't need to go back there again (Thank goodness for that)
Check on the first page for more detailed stuff about getting potion ingredients from the shack..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

abbadonelysium wrote:
HELP!!!

I've been through heeps of graveyards and final had to play Fetch for a ingredient for a potion. I've been stuck playing fetch for 10 games and I've found items and got to the exit but no damn ingredients is it the HARD, EASY or NORMAL Fetches you play or is there anyway of finding the items?

you *fetch* the ingredients from sophie's shack, not the game fetch. There is a list on page one of this thread telling you what number the ingredient is. Just look at your status bar to see what number you are hovering over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

abbadonelysium wrote:
HELP!!!

I am not too sure what step you are up to or if you now exactly what you are doing.

You only had to play fetch on Hard to get the books in the last step.

For this step you can do 3 different tasks:

1.Get a potion for Sophie by going to her Shack in Neovia (click on the door) and grab a potion from the shelf and return it to her.

2.Dig a grave (with 3 other people)

3.Grab a potion from the pile (on Sophie's page) and take it to the bones in the grave yard and test them.

All instructions are on the first page of this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

abbadonelysium wrote:
Cheers will try and avoid the items and keep on hunting. This is one hard part to aplot I've ever incountered. Hopefully I'll be back digging in not to long...

do you mean you're trying to get sophies potion ingredients from fetch? as you get them from her shack... once you've gotten the books you dont need to play fetch again.... (i think)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:42 pm 

Damn I feel like a right numpty..... It's been the lack of sleep and the lang session of a weekend must be playing havock with my brain. Thanks the help folks.

I'll head over to Sophies Shack for the ingredients.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

thanks guys. i missed that in my original read of the problem. sorry guy. for sophie's things go to her shack. list of potions is on page 1 of each split. game of fetch only for books to start digging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

has anyone figured out what's up with the unaccessable tomb stones in grave yard L-5R9-7SBK

This was in some earlier posts but I haven't seen anything in the last thread

All other graveyards disappear from the list when the're done, this one has been on the list since yesturday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:03 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

tippey wrote:
has anyone figured out what's up with the unaccessable tomb stones in grave yard L-5R9-7SBK

This was in some earlier posts but I haven't seen anything in the last thread

All other graveyards disappear from the list when there done, this one has been on the list since yesturday

My whole thinking is we wont find it as players. We'll find it viewing the comic, but most certainly not as a player.

So unaccessible graves could very well just be a glitch.

Spells are my thing ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wait,. .. how do you kick people out of digging?

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next