Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cranberry wrote:
I got +1 of everything, but it didn't work. In case it was an outside-the-lab thing, I also tried doing an Edna quest and even playing Chemistry for Beginners (which is a Haunted Woods game), but that didn't work. I think it must be something very deliberate that we have to do in the lab, and I think people could be onto something with the colors, but so far, no luck.

I just played MAGAX and got a score of 150 and submitted, but nothing. 150 isn't such a great score though. Has anyone tried Fetch or Meepit again yet?

~Habitual over-analyzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

If you make a composite from any ingrediant it will be grey with no action (no burning, soaking etc).

High Power (as in higher than everything else) = the glowy colour
High Divination = yellow colour
High Conjuring = red colour
High Enchantment = blue colour

High anything and high power (approx. equal) = colour + glow
High divination and enchantment = Green
High conjuring and high Divination = Yellow
High Conjuring and Enchantment = Purple

But what does it all mean, Basil?

Not sure if that's helpful or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:36 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Oooh oooh oooh, I just got more to Sophie's quote:

"Hmm... I think this one's gonna end up being a lot more complicated. Let's just see if I can remember how to make that one composite... I think it had Bloodfern Loam and Leafy Slorgblossom, but I can't remember which property it needed..."

I don't know if it had anything to do with what I did. But I maxed out 5 ingredients (all except baggus pulp) but I DID NOT put them in the cauldron

Do you have your towel?

Last edited by Trilian8 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:37 am 

Okay, Sophie's telling me something different now:

Quote:
Hmm... I think this one's gonna end up being a lot more complicated. Let's just see if I can remember how to make that one composite... I think it had Bloodfern Loam and Leafy Slorgblossom, but I can't remember which property it needed...

I think it's because I went and played Sophie's Stew and Whack-A-Ghost. I'm not sure which one, but I think the first one.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

theonlysaneone wrote:

Quote:
Hmm... I think this one's gonna end up being a lot more complicated. Let's just see if I can remember how to make that one composite... I think it had Bloodfern Loam and Leafy Slorgblossom, but I can't remember which property it needed...

I think it's because I went and played Sophie's Stew and Whack-A-Ghost. I'm not sure which one, but I think the first one.

No, i just got more of the quote too and I didn't play anything - I think they just added that!!

edit: I think this one we might have to wait out. They might add the properties later.

ImageImage

Last edited by mercurius on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Trilian8 wrote:
Oooh oooh oooh, I just got more to Sophie's quote:

"Hmm... I think this one's gonna end up being a lot more complicated. Let's just see if I can remember how to make that one composite... I think it had Bloodfern Loam and Leafy Slorgblossom, but I can't remember which property it needed..."

I don't know if it had anything to do with what I did. But I maxed out 5 ingredients (all except baggus pulp) but I DID NOT put them in the cauldron

I got the message too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

theonlysaneone wrote:

Quote:

I didn't play those, maybe it's just a timed thing.

Do you have your towel?

Post subject:
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Heres a suggestion,

spectral forest bow & essence of esophogor items thrown into the cooking pot :D Combine to make Spectral Essence!

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:

yeah - no game play is needed, i got the same message and i haven't done a thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:41 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Okay all.

So many people are afraid to lose the extent of their hard work and don't want to throw things in the cauldron. I wrote my final one down. I'm really sick and not big for ideas right now, but if somebody has an idea they think should be tested, feel free to let me know and I'm willing to test it. It should only take me 5ish minutes to get my second composite again, so that's not a problem.

IM me or something.

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm getting more things added to Sophie's quote, but I haven't played any games. I have, however, already made my second composite.

Basically all I did was just get a couple of ingredients out, but didn't do anything with them. It was then I noticed the new words. I'm not sure if it's been doing that all along and I just didn't notice, or if I actually triggered something. (Er, all of us, apparently.)

Maybe we're taking too long and TNT gave us some extra hints along with the news update? XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rakumel wrote:
I'm getting more things added to Sophie's quote, but I haven't played any games. I have, however, already made my second composite.

Basically all I did was just get a couple of ingredients out, but didn't do anything with them. It was then I noticed the new words. I'm not sure if it's been doing that all along and I just didn't notice, or if I actually triggered something. (Er, all of us, apparently.)

Maybe we're taking too long and TNT gave us some extra hints along with the news update? XD

Maybe they realised that there are millions of combinations, and well, most people aren't that patient. I wonder if we'll get more hints...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

laurenb wrote:
Rakumel wrote:

Maybe they realised that there are millions of combinations, and well, most people aren't that patient. I wonder if we'll get more hints...

There's still somewhere between 20000 and 30000 combinations though... :( (25 ways to split the 25 grams * 4 properties * up to 200 or 300 points)

[EDIT] Waiiit a minute - maybe it must be power because it's giving off that ghosty color?

~Habitual over-analyzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:51 am 

AySz88 wrote:
laurenb wrote:
Rakumel wrote:

There's still somewhere between 20000 and 30000 combinations though... :( (25 ways to split the 25 grams * 4 properties * up to 200 or 300 points)

[EDIT] Waiiit a minute - maybe it must be power because it's giving off that ghosty color?

Wait, power is the only property to cause that?

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:51 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ok, I'm trying 10g of Leafy Slorgblossom and 15 (quantities of 10 and 5) of Bloodfern Loam.
I'm going to max everything out and see what I get.

(Just in case somebody else wants to try something different)

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next