Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Just a thought
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:10 pm 

I read where some of ya'll came across a "dead-end" screen. Where it looks like you're looking out over the jungle. I came across that same screen also. Could it be that after we get the ship up that we have to go back to that area maybe?

Then again..that could have just been a glitch. Any thoughts about this?

Have fun, Be good, Take care, Luv ya, BuBye!
SilllyTigger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wind wrote:
littleboy6326 wrote:
Still no branch.

I'm really starting to think I'm missing a screen, or something. There is no way I haven't found the branch yet... I found everything else in the first hour-- the branch is missing completely!!

Double map. Triple map. Check that you tried all of the paths. Have you tried both paths from the ship?

What do you mean by 'both paths from the ship'? There is only one path, or at least, one I can click on.

Post subject: Re: Just a thought
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

SilllyTigger wrote:
I read where some of ya'll came across a "dead-end" screen. Where it looks like you're looking out over the jungle. I came across that same screen also. Could it be that after we get the ship up that we have to go back to that area maybe?

Then again..that could have just been a glitch. Any thoughts about this?

Have fun, Be good, Take care, Luv ya, BuBye!
SilllyTigger

I think it's a glitch. I got it twice last night. I went over it carefully and there was no place to click. And when I reloaded the page it changed to the screen I was previously on.

Plus it looks to me like it's just the background for all the screens. It's the exact same mountains you can see in the background of all the paths, and the bottom half is solid green with no details.

I think it was just a problem with the flash not loading all the way. That's my theory. :)

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Found it!

I mapped it out with screenshots, this time. Made it much easier!

I love everybody. Free kisses for all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Does anyone else think this plot might be a part of the commentary on the tiny size of all the new pet poses? If you look at some of the pet poses the petpets are huge in porportion. Some of the petpets are bigger than the baby pets! Maybe if our brave explorers figure out a way to shrink down the giant petpets (hopefully involving us building a cool ray gun and then hunting them down one by one graveyard style?) we're going to see some smaller versions of the petpets and petpetpets. Or not. Like I can read TNT's minds... :P

Something that's bothering me... if Scrap promised the scientists that he wouldn't let the captain fix the ship and sail off until they were ready to leave, why has he just let us finish fixing it? Is he going to damage it again to prevent us from leaving, or tie up the captain to trap him there, or what??? o_O

EDIT: O.K., last one, I promise... Can anyone get a good close-up screenie of the stuff sticking out of the JubJub's backpack in that very last comic panel? Looks like some sort of high tech device, or something... I still think he's up to something.

A wise man once said: "Go Shenkuu!!!"

Last edited by schlough on Fri May 25, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

schlough wrote:
Something that's bothering me... if Scrap promised the scientists that he wouldn't let the captain fix the ship and sail off until they were ready to leave, why has he just let us finish fixing it? Is he going to damage it again to prevent us from leaving, or tie up the captain to trap him there, or what??? o_O

That IS a good question. I guess we'll find out soon? {shrugs} Maybe they'll be kind and we'll get an update in the weekend news. After all, we have been getting 2 updates a week, right? We've only had one this week so far...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:58 pm 

I'm (just this minute actually..) new to this forum and I've read what people have said about glitches and clicking left. Well I appear to have a glitch. I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum that could answer the following questions?

- If the glitch isn't reported, have people still previously been able to go back to the ship, following the "clicking left" method after say, a couple of hours?
- Would it be wise to report it?
- Are there still people who haven't sorted out the glitch?

I should count myself lucky - I found all of the items in 10 minutes. Exactly 10, from 16:18 to 16:28. Mine was definitely one of the easiest, I didn't map either; it was completely random.

If anyone could offer any advice then it would be welcome, I'm usually not bothered with plots but I've attempted this one.

Any comments, helpful or not, are appreciated, seeing as people have obviously taken time to read my post.

Thanks again,

Lou ('rogue_mancunian' or 'electriic' - I was 'reebokcity' for three years, going on four, but I was iced).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:10 pm 

Okay, I never thought I'd give in, but I do. I can't seem to solve my last Tangram, and I would be overjoyed if some of you can help me. This is my puzzle:

http://i14.tinypic.com/67fnrih.jpg

Happy puzzling :P

Post subject: high tech device
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:30 pm 

schlough wrote:
EDIT: O.K., last one, I promise... Can anyone get a good close-up screenie of the stuff sticking out of the JubJub's backpack in that very last comic panel? Looks like some sort of high tech device, or something... I still think he's up to something.

Remember at the end of the color code game when the door opens? one of the things said was that we find something shiny (i can't remember the EXACT words) & pick it up. maybe that's what it is & that's where we put it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aughnom wrote:
Okay, I never thought I'd give in, but I do. I can't seem to solve my last Tangram, and I would be overjoyed if some of you can help me. This is my puzzle:

http://i14.tinypic.com/67fnrih.jpg

Happy puzzling :P

You are doing it all wrong. You need to place the anchor first, then fit the other pieces around it. Thereis a 90% chance that the anchor goes flat against the <-- side.

EDIT:

I thought this may help some people looking for the pieces, in case they want to know what they look like...

ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ummm..... Although it may seem silly but I suspect that Sloth did this. After all they are mutated petpetpets and the temple thing looked like a spaceship and we saw a grundo in one of those pictures.

Also think about the plot ending like this: On the final chapter and final page there's a Big panel with the profesor waking up and says "This must have just been a bad dream". Lol TNT might not be able to work the story out.

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

importance common, mine is finally fixed, I can't speak for everyone though.

I think you should map it, since you stated that you haven't. You may be missing something. Some of the screens are very similar and without mapping you may have missed something. Note that on some pages there are the same configuration of paths, but with different stuff on the page, therefore those paths will lead to different places. On my map, I got back to the boat on the very final path I mapped, on the 24th map

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

littleboy6326 wrote:
Wind wrote:
littleboy6326 wrote:
Still no branch.

I'm really starting to think I'm missing a screen, or something. There is no way I haven't found the branch yet... I found everything else in the first hour-- the branch is missing completely!!

Double map. Triple map. Check that you tried all of the paths. Have you tried both paths from the ship?

What do you mean by 'both paths from the ship'? There is only one path, or at least, one I can click on.

Some people can click on both of them, so make sure that's not the case :P

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wind wrote:

With how long it took me to find my way back to the ship after finding all the items and get her afloat...I don't know if I want to move from it until I know for sure I am s'pposed to. :thinking:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Deevil wrote:
Wind wrote:

With how long it took me to find my way back to the ship after finding all the items and get her afloat...I don't know if I want to move from it until I know for sure I am s'pposed to. :thinking:

No one is telling you to. That is for littleboy6326 - who is still have problems locating items. There are 2 trails from the boat, but some people could only click one. Now that TNT have fixed the glitches, both trails should be working.

If your boat is fixed, then there is no reason to go back into the forest.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next