Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ilere never done anything but teach sophie a simple magic I think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Nope, Ilere told them about the spirit, said some hoojoo about how hard he is then dissapeared.

*Still hoping we get a shot at the spirit*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Last time I posted this I got no reply, so hopefully someone can help this time because I cannot move on. I am stupidly stuck on step 2 composite 2.

25g
Conjuring
82 +/- 5

Ingredients used: baggus pulp, leafy stuff, and bumroot.
Sharpgrass gave me negatives to conjuring.

I took out 10g of each of the 3 ingredients. Baggus pulp quickly got to 82, but the other two are stuck at 78. I've already maxed out on all the action. I tried doing the equation bit the first time I tried composite 2, and it seemed fine, but I still got the black pot. If I have to half one of the other ingredients to get 25, I assume the value will go down as well. I don't know what to do, please help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

When you split the ingredients they still have the same value (so yes you should split one because you need to have the 25g)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:38 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Does anybody wonder what will happen to the meowclops when it drinks this last potion that is, presumably, the right potion? Since it's a normal meowclops, not a crazed mutant like the towns people.... Maybe it will have the opposite effect, turning the meowclops into a crazed mutant? Or maybe it will un-mutate the meowclops, turning it into a normal two eyed cat? Heheh.

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Quote:
I took out 10g of each of the 3 ingredients. Baggus pulp quickly got to 82, but the other two are stuck at 78. I've already maxed out on all the action. I tried doing the equation bit the first time I tried composite 2, and it seemed fine, but I still got the black pot. If I have to half one of the other ingredients to get 25, I assume the value will go down as well. I don't know what to do, please help!

If all of your actions in all the ingredients are maxed out, then you'll need to choose a different ingredient to play with.

If all the actions aren't maxed out, see if you can bring the value up so that it works with the lower values. That's where you have to use the equation to see how far up you need to bring the one that will go higher.

I'd say first of all split one of the lower ones in half so you have the right amount, adjust the value on the ingredient with the higher value if you can by using other actions, and seeing how much higher it needs to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Woah, finally finished that last part. Thanks to everyone who figured it all out.

I am so upset, though. I didn't get to beat ANY Battledome opponents except for 1 of each of the rocks. School's just been crazy, and with the lag and all, I had no time. As it is, I just wasted 2 days on this potion part while I should have been writing an essay. But I could have easily beaten a decent ammount of challengers. Oh well...

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm going to be upset if completing the plot means we have to beat the Spirit of Slumber...there's no way that my little untrained pet can defeat him... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:10 pm 

Eternal Serena wrote:
Last time I posted this I got no reply, so hopefully someone can help this time because I cannot move on. I am stupidly stuck on step 2 composite 2.

25g
Conjuring
82 +/- 5

Ingredients used: baggus pulp, leafy stuff, and bumroot.
Sharpgrass gave me negatives to conjuring.

You actually do need sharpgrass, just with the right actions. Try:

10g bumroot: burn and crush to the max (until you can't do it any more)
10g sharpgrass: burn and soak to the max
5g any other ingredient

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
I'm going to be upset if completing the plot means we have to beat the Spirit of Slumber...there's no way that my little untrained pet can defeat him...

I'm under the (rather hopeful) impression that the final boss will be like the one from the LDP, where we're granted a special weapon that will allow us to defeat him in one fell swoop. Otherwise, I'm not sure how everyone could complete the plot.

(I think that's how it worked. I never actually got that far in the LDP.)

Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh! That would be great! *crosses fingers*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Could someone point me in the direction where I can find images of the different colors of compositions, as well as the specific compounds like Platinum Mist, etc? I just want to fool around and see if I can made a cool image :)

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Setekh wrote:
Nope, Ilere told them about the spirit, said some hoojoo about how hard he is then dissapeared.

*Still hoping we get a shot at the spirit*

and that's not really *much* :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Officer 1BDI wrote:
Quote:
I'm going to be upset if completing the plot means we have to beat the Spirit of Slumber...there's no way that my little untrained pet can defeat him...

I'm under the (rather hopeful) impression that the final boss will be like the one from the LDP, where we're granted a special weapon that will allow us to defeat him in one fell swoop. Otherwise, I'm not sure how everyone could complete the plot.

(I think that's how it worked. I never actually got that far in the LDP.)

Wouldn't it be cool if all these potions we created will be the special weapon we use.

Do you have your towel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:09 pm 

we probably won't "make" a weapon with potions....and i'm not sure what they'll do with the spirit of slumber but....I'll bet the next comic will involve whatever is going on with gilly because we haven't dealt with her in a while...those are my thoughts at any rate..:)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next