Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Quote:
Basic Layout:

Four Hallways, Connected by a Courtyard (with four exits to courtyard). Each hallway has one special room, and exit to courtyard and 4 rooms that do NOTHING (leave you in same hallway). The special rooms are random: entrance room, zomutt room, table/zombie room and janitors closet room.

At least in my case, this is wrong.

My FIVE hallway rooms connected:

Front desk to courtyard
Courtyard to Zomutt
Courtyard to storage room
Courtyard to dining
Front to dining

~Habitual over-analyzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It is the shiny key that opens the final door, right? I hope I didn't glitch this. I took my note from under the cell door, but then read it, causing myself to be shot back out to the Haunted Woods - Now none of the doors are opening for me in the cell hallway. Gaaaahh..

EDIT: It's the rusty key that's needed. I didn't take it from the doctor. =p

TO BE CONTINUED!

My parents said I could live in their basement as long as I want.

Last edited by Jiffy on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

tippey wrote:
Alex wrote:
Sylence wrote:
someone said on the other thread something about a purple flower? is this to evne be found?

It was referenced in a journal page - I don't think it's an actual 'item' though.

We will probably find the flower in the next stage, after we go though the cell door where it says to be continued

That was my thought, yes. (I was the one who originally mentioned it in the other thread.) Since the flower is magical and won't die, I suspect we'll find it in the cell with poor Lucy.

Another, grimmer thought--is anyone getting a very Dracula vibe from this section of the plot? The asylum, the betrayal by a charming stranger with magical powers (or magical stuff, at any rate), a damsel in distress named Lucy (now presumably a dead damsel, having been locked in a cell without food or water long enough for the others to be reduced to skeletons).

Why do I have the feeling that, dead or not, Lucy will still be very much active when we see what's behind that door?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I think Dr. Alexander is Mr. Krawley...just my personal theory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:13 am 

"One last thing: the asylum newsletter contained a devilishly difficult anagram puzzle this week. I can't solve it, but I've written it down here for future reference.

SQTRXEOIDXTGAHHEDAETAXHGHANAXBEYRGIEOTAFMQSRAEQCANAHLAHQRS
EORNHQNEAGXXYFGOTQEUXQNNQAOEXRPCAIAASAAIHNNADSQMMURAALRRQX"

For some reason, I am led to believe this anagram is written in french. Either that or there are extra letters that aren't going to be used.

I don't pretend to be nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

amnesiasong wrote:
"One last thing: the asylum newsletter contained a devilishly difficult anagram puzzle this week. I can't solve it, but I've written it down here for future reference.

SQTRXEOIDXTGAHHEDAETAXHGHANAXBEYRGIEOTAFMQSRAEQCANAHLAHQRS
EORNHQNEAGXXYFGOTQEUXQNNQAOEXRPCAIAASAAIHNNADSQMMURAALRRQX"

For some reason, I am led to believe this anagram is written in french. Either that or there are extra letters that aren't going to be used.

Scroll down - it's worked out on the same page ;)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:33 am 

forcesinbalance wrote:
tippey wrote:
Alex wrote:
Sylence wrote:
someone said on the other thread something about a purple flower? is this to evne be found?

It was referenced in a journal page - I don't think it's an actual 'item' though.

We will probably find the flower in the next stage, after we go though the cell door where it says to be continued

That was my thought, yes. (I was the one who originally mentioned it in the other thread.) Since the flower is magical and won't die, I suspect we'll find it in the cell with poor Lucy.

Another, grimmer thought--is anyone getting a very Dracula vibe from this section of the plot? The asylum, the betrayal by a charming stranger with magical powers (or magical stuff, at any rate), a damsel in distress named Lucy (now presumably a dead damsel, having been locked in a cell without food or water long enough for the others to be reduced to skeletons).

Why do I have the feeling that, dead or not, Lucy will still be very much active when we see what's behind that door?

I'll bet Lucy is either insane or dead, and we find that the flower in there is the last ingredient for the elixir's cure.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:35 am 

forcesinbalance wrote:
tippey wrote:
Alex wrote:
Sylence wrote:

I'll bet Lucy is either insane or dead, and we find that the flower in there is the last ingredient for the elixir's cure.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

2 things.

1. i think the jelly neo guide is good as a general list of where you need to go and what you need to do, but the door numbers are useless.

2. ignore 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

i m done with this part of the plot.i really hope they add more BD challengers.i wanna KILL. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

theonlysaneone wrote:
forcesinbalance wrote:

Actually, what I was hinting at was that I half-expect to find Lucy undead. In Dracula, Lucy Westenra was the first character to fall under Dracula's spell, and was transformed into a vampire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm in the jail cells, and I keep getting this message whenever I click a door...

Gilly

Drat! Neither of these keys will open this door.

I have in my quest inventory: a lamp, a rusty key, a shiny key, a shovel and journal pages 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Anyone have any ideas what is going wrong?

Thanks to my SS :)
Sparkle, Sparkle :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I am now psychologically fragile after completing this bit of the plot.

Note to self, check if there's a walkthrough before wandering around randomly in a sanitorium and thereby messing up the order of the walkthrough.

*Locks herself in a cell and gibbers*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kentieness wrote:
I'm in the jail cells, and I keep getting this message whenever I click a door...

Gilly

I have in my quest inventory: a lamp, a rusty key, a shiny key, a shovel and journal pages 1, 2, 3 and 4.

You're trying the wrong door - click down the bottom of the image to go back to the cells and try another one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:02 am 

forcesinbalance wrote:
Another, grimmer thought--is anyone getting a very Dracula vibe from this section of the plot? The asylum, the betrayal by a charming stranger with magical powers (or magical stuff, at any rate), a damsel in distress named Lucy

And first of all - the journal;) Yeah, that's what I thought too.

kentieness wrote:

Gilly

There should be 5 journal pages, so propably that's the problem:)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next