Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

is Ice Plasma -ws-

but I am curious as if Ice Plasma is this cool I wonder about the other two items, are they as interesting if they ever get found?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, I've been working on the Plat MIst all morning...it's now like 1pm in the afternoon. No luck yet. I don't think I paid much attention to how the colors changed previously, but there is a lovely slate grey when working with Bronze & Babaa & Madvine, but if I add the Nova it changes to reddish. I don't know...I'm probably thinking too much at this point and nothing is making any sense. I wonder if the colors even matter at all, but right now it's the random way to work thru the combinations.

Oh, another thing that I've been doing is trying to get all the properties to the same number...like +300 or +330, since the last three 'new' ingredients have multiples of three in at least one of the maxxed out value. does that make sense? But I know I didn't exhaust every possibility before getting bored and started just using the ones that I liked the colors. From there, I'm still trying to get to a certain number.

"I play the game for the game's own sake."
Holmes

Last edited by Navar57 on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I bet it'll look odd and neat like the spec essence, the goo, and plasma so lets keep hoping.

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, if I could, I'd go back and experiment on the Platinum Mist and Psionic Singularity... But I lucked out and was given the Ice Plasma instead. I so want them to make this into a game. What's up with doing something something during a plot, and then never hearing about it again anyway?
A constellation-searching game should be easy enough to make; no? And a potion-making game, and all the other fun stuff we've been doing up until now... Come on, TNT, re-use your plots, we won't complain!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Heh, I don't know how many, er, crazy neopians would willingly go back to potion making. It would be a bit like making a new Anubis Toxicology Report.
Thanks for the Ice Plasma image, at least now I'm not afraid to miss mine because it's a different shade of grey, or something. It'll be an original image.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wind wrote:
Heh, I don't know how many, er, crazy neopians would willingly go back to potion making. It would be a bit like making a new Anubis Toxicology Report.
Thanks for the Ice Plasma image, at least now I'm not afraid to miss mine because it's a different shade of grey, or something. It'll be an original image.

Heh, I never did the LDP, so I never made an Anubis Toxicoligy Report, but was it that bad? What was it exactly?
And is potion making considered that bad by everyone? I can understand you get fed up with it if you spend hours looking for a single potion and it still won't come, but the overall idea, the different ingredients, the processes, the properties - not enjoyable?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

pardona_ii wrote:
Wind wrote:

Heh, I never did the LDP, so I never made an Anubis Toxicoligy Report, but was it that bad? What was it exactly?
And is potion making considered that bad by everyone? I can understand you get fed up with it if you spend hours looking for a single potion and it still won't come, but the overall idea, the different ingredients, the processes, the properties - not enjoyable?

After a good 8 hours spent looking for the stupid Psychotic Singularity I'm pretty sick of potion making - I mean if I got a clue that I was on the right track (or not) I wouldnt mind, but there's nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah...I have a bit of extra time, so I joined in the search on the NeoBoards...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

NOOO! I finally got the values right, then forgot to add an unchanged, and now I have to restart! Gah! *headdesk**headdesk**headdesk*

Ok. Deep Breath. *goes to do it all again*

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

gah i am about to give up on this its to oconfusing

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Here are some of my (probably not relevant) observations.

Anti-Gravitic Goop can be made with just 1g of each ingredient. None of the properties are remotely close between the first and second time I made it (for the required composites) and the third (experimental). AGG cannot be made simply by combining the ingredients unprocessed, nor by simply burning the ingredients, nor by simply crushing the ingredients. Therefore, it seems to me that it is the processes done to the ingredient that are relevant to creating a special composite, not the properties.

Next observations:
Spectral Essence can be made with 4g Bloodfern Loam and 1g Slorgblossom, as per the recipe for the second requirement. It cannot, however, be made with less that 4g Loam. It also cannot be made with 1g crushed and soacked Bloodfern Loam and 3g unprocessed Loam This leads me to believe that the proportion between the ingredients is also relevant. I will continue to do further testing to see if I can come up with any further observations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:00 pm 

Finally got it! For those of you still working, those links to the petpet pages
http://www.neopets.com/~the_cenial_one and http://petpages.neopets.com/~Red_Citrus22 helped me a lot. Just whip out your calulator and get to averaging! Also, it helped me to remember that you can stop partway, you don't have to use anything all the way to the maximum value.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I just noticed that sansam and madvine arent used in any of the other "specials"...

Will try adding 7g of it to plasma...
if that dont work, i'll try... dunno, something else

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

There is a search for Platinum Mist going on here...it's all organized and stuff. So if y'all feel like having a direction, go there and help out! I'm helping and will let you know if we find anything on this board.

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=99224411&next=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Thanks for the link, I've joined the ranks :)

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next