Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Officer 1BDI wrote:
True, although after I found this page, it took all of 6 or 8 minutes to make my second composite:

http://www.neopets.com/~the_cenial_one

Cheers to whoever pointed it out to me (I think it was Wind).

I think the spectral potion should be distinct enough by appearance that we'll know with certainty when we've hit it without having to throw everythign into the cauldron. Until then, we're really just trying to figure out what to look for in the composite itself.

Cool page. Now to see if their techniques work...

Edit: Coolio. Now I've got Composite #2 for level 3! Huzzah! Now for that mysterious Spectral Essence......

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Maybe it's got to do with the Spirit of Slumber's name? Jubart igig - any resemblance to any of the potion ingredients?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:06 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

ok for composition 1 of level 2 I need 20g of 45 +/- divination. I have 10 g of an item with +45 divination so now if I have to have 10 g of something with +5 or less and it should work right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
I'm thinking it might be like earlier this week with one set of enemies being released on Monday with a plot update, then another set being released on Tuesday without one. Perhaps spectral essence will be revealed with the News update.

No. It's completely solveable now. Trust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

paranoiapenguin wrote:
ok for composition 1 of level 2 I need 20g of 45 +/- divination. I have 10 g of an item with +45 divination so now if I have to have 10 g of something with +5 or less and it should work right?

No, you'll need 10 g of something with +45. They average.

Do you have your towel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:12 am 

Following the idea of playing sophie stew I just made a 292 score and it seems like it didnt help... Just checking

Letz do it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If you haven't seen a "to be continued", I'd take that to mean we haven't done all we can do with this puzzle.

Trial and error is going to prevail. Keep testing ideas!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Cranberry wrote:

How do you know this? Have you solved it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

:( :o :D
I think I finally got my Level 3, part 2!

-Miscellaneous Composition:
Quantity: 12 grams
Enchantment: +81
Power: +79

-Goal:
Quantity: 12 grams
Relevant property: Power
Target value: +78 +/- 3
Relevant property: Enchantment
Target value: +82 +/- 3

And it only took 4 hours! (I did it without a walkthrough...) Gah! Of course, I couldn't find a pen, so I did all my calculation in permanent marker, and the fumes have made my brain a little fuzzy, but I think I actually did it finally! :D

A wise man once said: "Go Shenkuu!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:15 am 

paranoiapenguin wrote:

Well you could try to make higher the adivination on the 10 g you allready have so the next 10 could be a little lower and still make the +45 in divination

Letz do it...

Last edited by Daguiar on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Has anyone tried the "split" function yet, for getting the spectral essence? I've gone thru the past threads and don't remember seeing anything about it.

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject: Spectral Essence
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, I finally noticed a limitation. I was doing the 'test one action on one ingredient to get a certain color composite' (yes I had to delete and recreate to make sure I could duplicate my results but didn't take too long) then 'combining composites in a certain color order (namely I tried to use the image names in alphabetical order to start)' and soon happened upon this, after trying to Combine a 6th ingredient with my Composite (while trying to make the Spectral Essence)"

RED Composite + ORANGE Composite + PURPLE Composite + BRIGHT GREEN Composite + GLOWING YELLOW Composite + BLUE Composite = "You can't add any more ingredients to that composite, or it might become unstable and explode!"

So it appears there only can be a maximum of 5 Combine sequences to a Composite before we should be able to make the Spectral Essence. I am still thinking it is a mixture of some of the funky colors able to be made, or even a sequence of them. Who else is trying anything like this?

EDIT: This may make things easier. My Spectral Essence is supposed to be 25 grams, so if I can somehow manipulate the 4 ingredients that are capable of making all the colors, I can test with 5 grams each across 5 Combines (just using an additional ingredient or the same one twice).

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Spectral Essence
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

anjuna wrote:
Okay, I finally noticed a limitation. I was doing the 'test one action on one ingredient to get a certain color composite' (yes I had to delete and recreate to make sure I could duplicate my results but didn't take too long) then 'combining composites in a certain color order (namely I tried to use the image names in alphabetical order to start)' and soon happened upon this, after trying to Combine a 6th ingredient with my Composite (while trying to make the Spectral Essence)"

RED Composite + ORANGE Composite + PURPLE Composite + BRIGHT GREEN Composite + GLOWING YELLOW Composite + BLUE Composite = "You can't add any more ingredients to that composite, or it might become unstable and explode!"

So it appears there only can be a maximum of 5 Combine sequences to a Composite before we should be able to make the Spectral Essence. I am still thinking it is a mixture of some of the funky colors able to be made, or even a sequence of them. Who else is trying anything like this?

I'm thinking it's going to be a blue grey composite with some ghosty fumes....like the ghosty meepits or whatever. But that's just me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
I'm thinking it might be like earlier this week with one set of enemies being released on Monday with a plot update, then another set being released on Tuesday without one. Perhaps spectral essence will be revealed with the News update.

...well...unless you've solved it and know how to do it or if you have inside information, don't know if I'd completely rule out the idea...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:25 am 

We better just keep trying everything we could so we can find it soon... Hope this doesn`t take days to find the trick...

Letz do it...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next