Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have fought 906 battles since this started (and I'm still not maxed out on a couple of the current guys). I have never fought this much in such a short period of time in all my six years at Neo! I'm tired, but I'm still having fun. I'm really happy with the speed of this event, the varying difficulties of the challengers, and the way the battling is actually tied in with the plot... and I'm especially happy that the lag is now 100% gone! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Woah, that is many battles.

I've fought 156 so far in total. I'll probably get in another 20 or so this evening before I head home but I'm looking at the end of my ability to win in the next couple of waves... and then I will be stopping, loosing is just no fun :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Considering my account is fairly new (had to make a new one, not a new player) my pets are very weak and I can only have won against the first two waves. I tried battling the bat thing but he killed me off in 3 hits while I was only able to knock 2 hp off of him. This sucks. I would have loved to battle the first 2 waves more (I only have -one- win total) but the lag wouldn't let me battle at all. TNT couldn't have planned this better? :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It would be nice to maybe revisit the sentient stones in battle on the way out of the mansion (if that is what that building is)

I hate not having maxxed out in a wave.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:01 pm 

This is probably a dumb question, but how many waves are their usually in a plot/war like this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I thought the sign in the comic read mansion, but I wanted to be sure.
I went back to look and tried to puzzle it out.

Here is the results.

Maybe somebody can see something I am missing.
Yet again, it might not have been meant to be read.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I get Silavul from the top picture and Juvassg from the bottom one if that helps :P

I hope there is more to this than just the fighting, with the progression of the plot it makes sense that we'd be fighting now but it wouldn't make much sense if we just fought and then no more, after all we've still got to remove the effects of the potion from the villagers somehow and hopefully that means more puzzle solvers for all the people out there whin... *ahem* I mean who weren't able to fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:35 pm 

Cranberry wrote:
I have fought 906 battles since this started (and I'm still not maxed out on a couple of the current guys). I have never fought this much in such a short period of time in all my six years at Neo! I'm tired, but I'm still having fun. I'm really happy with the speed of this event, the varying difficulties of the challengers, and the way the battling is actually tied in with the plot... and I'm especially happy that the lag is now 100% gone! :)

I haven't done nearly that - not that I'm complaining. This is a zillion times better than the CoM when I maxed out my pet after 30 wins on rank 2 opponents and had to train up to the 125 strength boost just to do that.

I won't even be seriously upset if I come home tonight and the challengers have been taken down before I've gotten to max out on any of them. I'd rather know that weaker pets did better than mine because some players had more time to play - not because they had weaker opponents. And if you have a stronger pet and more time, then you definately deserve to do better than me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

we don't know if there wasn't any rank for this "war" since TNT doesn't say anything, and the 3 challengers per wave does sound fishy (com also has 3 challengers per wave).

Anyway I've been thinking perhaps the shadows are sophie's challengers

Its weird that they have smooth "journey" from shack until meet the slumber spirit, and after that is the whole battling XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:12 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

*blink*
Where did these shadows come from? I mean, for all the other waves, they updated the comic to go along with the challengers. But this time, there's no new comic and nothing about it in the news. Seems kinda odd to me.

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I mentioned this before, but my personal theory is that Bruno is fighting the mob (thus they are a bit more difficult hp-wise) and Gilly is fighting the shadows (thus they have lower hp). I did as well in the 4th wave as I did in the 3rd :( Oh well...at least I can still follow the plot. I'm hoping that there might be more puzzley type stuff... :battar:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Daze wrote:
There is no evidence or reason to suggest the plot will be over by Friday.

We still have to cure the townsfolk of the curse - unless it is lifted by defeating Mr. Krawley in the Battledome (no idea if he will be a challenger).

I think we might get another step after battling before we finish - in the last chapter, Gilly chases Mr Krawley into the mansion. There is something in there she needs.

Yeah, and maybe before we battle Mr. Krawley we'll have to fight the zombies in the graveyard...though it did look like Gilly was going straight into the mansion and skipping the zombies altogether.

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
I mentioned this before, but my personal theory is that Bruno is fighting the mob (thus they are a bit more difficult hp-wise) and Gilly is fighting the shadows (thus they have lower hp). I did as well in the 4th wave as I did in the 3rd :( Oh well...at least I can still follow the plot. I'm hoping that there might be more puzzley type stuff... :battar:

That sounds about right. Maybe after she fights off the shadows there will be some puzzling to find whatever it is that Gilly needs in the mansion, or to find Krawley...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in your microwave. no don't press that button TNT nooooooooo!!!!!
:o it looks like the castle of elve thade and i need weaker opponents i just started to train :cry:

Image "I would fight for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more splendid world than this one."Gaara of the sand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:35 am 

Well, the new comic is out... but nothing else it seems. Not even the new Lenny Conundrum. We don't have any more challengers either, so it looks like we get a break.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

NEW CLUE - Go to Sophie's Shack and enter.

We have a play in Sophie's Lab. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next