Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faerie Festival Plot (a.k.a. Wraith Resurgence Plot)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:35 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
anjuna wrote:
New Battledome element? Some "fist punch"? Is this a feature or a glitch. I was in the middle of watching NFL playoffs and tried it. Are they trying to give younger pets more of a chance? Don't use it if you already have good weapons/stats. It's pretty weak.

That happened to me during one of my early wraith battles. All of my weapons were gone and I had only the "fist punch". I finally had to lose and exit before getting my weapons back. I think glitch.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

anjuna wrote:
New Battledome element? Some "fist punch"? Is this a feature or a glitch. I was in the middle of watching NFL playoffs and tried it. Are they trying to give younger pets more of a chance? Don't use it if you already have good weapons/stats. It's pretty weak.

The fist is the default setting of weapons. If you don't have any that is what you will have.

That happens when the battledome lags.

When the battledome lags, the weapons are not loaded. It has been happening a lot recently. There is not much you can do when it happens, but hope you pet is strong enough to beat the challenger.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Coltzan's Shrine is shrouded in shimmery shreds of wraith goo. Guess there's a new step!

And I had somewhere around 46 misses on the stupid treasure box game torture. Yeah, *#@$ that achievement. Maybe when I feel like self-flagellation, I'll try to do it again. Maaaaybe...

Edit: I've got all the other achievements besides that one. Battling the new baddie to get more wraith blood. I have the others up to 200(+) each, so I'll get this one up that high before aiming for 250 each. Not all in one day, of course. This one's annoying because he has a handful of HP leftover after my first attack. I could really use the HT next Wednesday, TNT! Please heal Fyora quickly!

Edit 2: 26 battles against the new wraith (+ walein for drops + 10 plot battles) = I'm done for now

(Note: I'm using 2 YYKDs + lens flare (+ warlock's rage). I'm not sure whether any of the new plot weapons are better than the YYKDs... Too lazy to check.)

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have finished the new steps. The hulking wraith isn't really hard at all.

I use Thistleberry Pingrenade (from GMC: 13-24 icons) and Winged Palm Blade (up to 16 icons) and (and Lens Flare/Warlocks Rage).
If both weapos do the full amount of icons, I am hitting 405 icons with a 550 stated pet. That is enough to take it out in 1 round on Hard.
If they do less icons, I sometimes have to do a second round for a measly 3 or so icons. LOL.

The cap on blood has been lifted to 53 on all wraith items.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have also completed the new steps.
I managed to complete the lock on my first try with 3 misses. Whew. I figured it'd take a lot more, but apparently not this time. (This is the first time I've managed to do that).

Hulking Wraith would be nastier if Lens Flare wasn't around. I It took me 90 battles to get the 53 Wraith Blood drops. Ouch. I did an extra 10 wins just to make a nice number.

I've picked up the extra 18 of each other drops that I could, and rounded my numbers up a bit afterwards, though I've definitely not done as many as Siniri on any except the first. I might or might not battle more.

At present, I'm trying to figure out what the best way of using my remaining supplies is. I've already made 5 extra of potions 6-10, so those are ready if/when they are needed. I guess I'd better decide soon, as the Meerca is almost healed.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:10 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks for the suggestion, Daze. My pet is at the same strength boost (need to catch up HP and defense, so she'll be there for quite a while). I have both those weapons, and I looked up the values of other weapons in my SDB that most people probably have (exception is the turned tooth, which I won from the wishing well... I really wish I'd won a shuriken back when it still gave those out, or bought one while they were still cheapish!):

thistleberry pingrenade 13-24 icons
winged palm blade 16? (JN says 17-22, except only 13 against the wind rider wraith)
turned tooth 13-22
yykd (x2) 14
corrosive spear 11-16
fiendish key 11-16
Shining Celesta Sword 9-13
devilish laughter 8-13

I have the first five equipped, along with a freezing potion, parasol, and downsize! I didn't get my prizes from anything with prize shops over the past year + (unless the shops were going to close), so there could be better choices for me that I don't know about.

Anyway, I had to go to a second round for the first two battles, but now I'm at 7/10 for winning after one round, which is much better than 0/10. Thanks again, Daze!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The winged palm blade was nerfed a few days ago (JN hasn't updated that yet). They dropped the Earth icons.

The newest weapon - Reflecting Vanities.
As far as I have read:
Quote:
It doesn't "reflect" attacks; it chooses either Rancid Battle Dung, Jhudoras Bewitched Ring, or Skarls Hasty Mace, and then it attacks as if it were the chosen weapon.

What weapons the Wraith chooses has no bearing on what the Vanities choose.

Which means (EARTH 6 - AIR 5) or (blocks LIGHT 100% - DARK 10 - PHYSICAL 0 -5) or (EARTH 8-18 - AIR 5-11).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:25 pm:
Whew. Figured out how best to use my extra ingredients to make the most potions total. I'm up to 145 total donated for the Meerca, and 50 total for Fyora. I've got 50 potion 6's ready, and 5 each of 7-10. I've left myself with at least 10 of each ingredient, just...in case. I should be donating well over 500 potions by the end of the event, and possibly over 600. (I forget if I did 300 or 350 of the Potion 1's...and now that the Jetsam is gone, I can't see it, but it was one of the two, I think.)

Just to look at things a bit in perspective, now that we've been allowed a whopping 18 more of each item...
Pickles, Wed Jan 10, 2018 wrote:
Seriously, the inflation is crazy. It's up to almost 30k a pop, and was 20k a pop an hour ago. Fangs were 10k an hour ago, and are now 18k. Claws are currently at 9k. For the record, I was paying 4k-5k for Fangs, 5k-10k for Furs, and 3k or so for Claws yesterday and day before, depending.
Prices currently are roughly as follows (using the SSW):
Ectoplasm: 3k
Fur: 30k
Claw: 7k
Fang: 14k-15k
Blood: 32k

All of them had a spike when Fyora showed up to be healed, (with Furs hitting 60k+), but have settled back down to where I posted now. So...Fangs and Claws came down a hair from their previous average. Furs are still expensive, and Blood...well, with how hard it is to get the drops...yeah.

ETA: Ouch. Prices are not pretty. Apparently adding the drops helped a little, temporarily, but...Fangs, Furs, and Blood...yeah, not looking too great.
Ectoplasm: 2.8k
Fur: 32k
Claw: 7k
Fang: 22k-23k
Blood: 39k-40k

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lots of things have been happening in a short space of time. I wont give away any surprises, so here is the gist of it:

New dialogue on HQs and Infirmary.

New Wild Woods.

Meerca Healed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Took three tries to get through the woods this time. Mostly because my third-cold-in-the-last-two-months-fuzzy brain had me do the exact same thing the first two times. *headdesk* But, I've done it. Glad I did the extra potions yesterday, since a chunk of them went to Finn (the Meerca).

Wow, Kaia was super PO'd. Awesome.

Also, evil mastermind, maybe? I still hope he manages to turn Fyora into a wraith so that we can fight her. After all, the infirmary dialogue says the medicine isn't working on her...

Also, for anyone following prices, they've gone down some again:
Ectoplasm: 1.5k
Fur: 20k
Claw: 4.5k
Fang: 15k
Blood: 26k-27k

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

All the non-plot/non-skirmish BD opponents have disappeared. I have a feeling we're going to have a boss battle soon. Get your healing potions ready!

(I've got plenty to sell, too...)

Made it through the wild woods on the first try this time. I guess I'd better get that last treasure chest achievement sooner than later, though!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Siniri, I am sure what you experienced was a glitch. There are all there. I have been battling for the last 30 minutes or so.

The battledome was super laggy (actually the whole site was) around the same time and I had a few hairy moments with the battle stalling and fists appearing.
I was lucky I managed to get through it all without a loss.

I now have all my extra Wraith items.

But, I am sure that the boss will be along soon. The glitchy battledome can't be just because of lag. TNT must be doing something behind the scenes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was surprised to get past the last lock puzzle in one try (having tried before, before the step was chronologically implemented).

Now the Battledome won't load my weapons. Sigh. :( Oh well, I have to wait 30 minutes to try the Wild Woods again anyway. But I'm ansy and want to start making potions!

EDIT: It looks like this might be the end of the plot? Or at least the end of battling the Wraiths in the dome? Do you think it's safe to make my potions for the last step and sell the rest off? I don't like the inflation either, but I don't mind selling at a deep discount to help others advance in the plot. :battar:

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:44 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Hmm. Made it through the woods...

The Plot... wrote:
You reach just in time to glimpse a monstrous Lupe tearing into the woods. He turns back to look at you before he disappears, and your eyes meet briefly, giving you the chills.
Awesome. It's an evil Lupe behind this! Muahahahahahah

Quote:
ImageA delicate Earth Faerie flies away in fear, dropping something as she goes. Ooooh, what's that? You can take a closer look at the NC Mall.

Kaia is furious that he got away! "NOOOOOOOOO! He escaped, again! And this time, its YOUR fault!" You've never seen Kaia like this before, so you decide not to argue with her. Maybe you can talk to her once she's calmed down?

Sure. Drop a NC item that costs 800 NC... Really?

"Blue is furious that TNT is pushing for 8 bucks in the plot. "NOOOOOOOOO! They gouged us again! And this time, its THEIR fault!" You've never seen Blue like this before, so you decide not to argue with him. Maybe you can talk to him once he's calmed down? :roflol:

LOL. Upon returning to HQ:
Random Event wrote:
While out for a stroll, MyPet looks down and finds 9,655 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Also no longer possible to enter the woods upon returning to HQ (after finding Kaia).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:00 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Daze, I figured it was a glitch. It lasted a little while (long enough for me to plot-battle for the drops and then switch to the new wraith, anyway). I assumed TNT was getting ready for the boss battle and accidentally closed down the BD while testing, and reopened it as soon as they realized it. Not the first time they've done something like that getting ready for a plot.

Blue, that was funny. Really lame advertising mid-plot.

Going to try the chest at least once today.

Edit: Wow, got it my third try. Phew! I think the trick was that I had absolutely no expectation whatsoever of success, so I didn't stress at all, even when I was on the last one, because I just figured I'd miss. Even after I missed it once, I remained calm, thinking I'd already had more than 4 misses, and it was just practice.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next