Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Altador Cup III

Tue May 27, 2008 1:09 am

Altador Cup Main Page
Yooyuball Hints, Tips, and Strategies
Pixa's Supporter Sets

Remember to follow the forum signature rules--all of the images combined must fit into 400x100 pixels.

Although we've heard nothing about having a cup this year, I think that it is extremely probable that we'll start registering for teams for the beginning of June (ala last year).

On the premise that all the teams will be returning (even Kreludor)... who do you plan on playing for? I'm remaining with Shenkuu this year. I like being loyal to one team, win or lose (which is why I still root for the Pittsburgh Pirates). How about everyone else? Anyone going with a new team or staying the same?

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseu ... ason.phtml

The off season site is still linked to the Colosseum in Altador, so there is a list of all the teams.
Last edited by Pudding on Fri May 30, 2008 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added links and whatnot.

Re: Altador Cup III

Tue May 27, 2008 1:11 am

Seeing as I still haven't changed my pirate supporter signature from last years competition, I think I'll be sticking with them again :P

Tue May 27, 2008 5:07 am

I'm staying 100% loyal to haunted woods. I can't wait for the start of the competition this year!

Tue May 27, 2008 12:32 pm

I'll remain loyal to Darigan, I guess (have been with them both times), although all the people jumping on the bandwagon gets me slightly annoyed.

Tue May 27, 2008 1:22 pm

I have been Roo so I would go Roo again. :)

Tue May 27, 2008 1:47 pm

Rooligans FTW!!! Definitely will be sticking with them this year. They're too awesome to leave! Even for Kreludor, whom I backed the first year (and then was out, so I couldn't back 'em again).

Tue May 27, 2008 7:02 pm

I'm sticking with Shenkuu again. We can't come that close to victory and let it slip out of our grasp! Never never neve!

Tue May 27, 2008 8:28 pm

It's neat to see so many people still loyal to their teams. (not that it gives much of a chance for persuading you all to join my team :P)

Tue May 27, 2008 9:12 pm

I've been with Darigan from the beginning, though I might go with a different team as I like going for the underdogs sometimes. Maybe I'll go with Maraqua or the Lost Desert :)

I will be accepting bribes if you would like me to back your team :evil:

Tue May 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Lost Desert all the way! They fulfill my love of Egyptology and Stargate all in one. Plus they have my favorite team members.

Tue May 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Skynetmain wrote:Lost Desert all the way! They fulfill my love of Egyptology and Stargate all in one. Plus they have my favorite team members.

I'm just curious if they'll keep the team members the same this year. Didn't they trade a few players between teams last year? I'm assuming that some of the teams will have new players and some will stay the same.

Tue May 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Matrinka wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:Lost Desert all the way! They fulfill my love of Egyptology and Stargate all in one. Plus they have my favorite team members.

I'm just curious if they'll keep the team members the same this year. Didn't they trade a few players between teams last year? I'm assuming that some of the teams will have new players and some will stay the same.

LD only dropped one last time. We still had the same team with only one change. Most teams were like that.

Wed May 28, 2008 11:55 am

I was with Darigan for the first Altador Cup, Roo Island for the second Altador Cup. I will see what team(s) my guildmates choose and make my decision from there. I am leaning toward Roo Island, but I will have to think about it

Wed May 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Darigan or Maraqua. I'm not sure which.

butterflygirl wrote:It's neat to see so many people still loyal to their teams. (not that it gives much of a chance for persuading you all to join my team :P)

Lol I was thinking something along the lines of all of PPT joins the same team XD

Wed May 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Haunted Woods or Darigan.. I'm not sure...
Topic locked