Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

HW Plot Part: Mayor Thumburt (Split 1)

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:13 am

Back: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30398

Fight fight fight!
Oh by the way, YOU WONT WIN. Just to make it clear ;)

So. Continue losing! :)

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:35 am

lol, I saw the difficulty and thought I missed the second phase :P

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:36 am

How come i still have the not ready to challenge yet???

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:38 am

omg...I left for two hours and we're already onto the next guy...ugh...I can't believe that it's 100 frickin thousand...ugh...

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:43 am

*blinks stupidly*

Okay, it seems I've come into this late.... you guys are saying there are three mayors? Well.. were three, one got defeated, so now there are two?

Because I only see one on my challenger page. He's 100000 Difficulty.

Do you guys figure losing to him will actually be worth plot points or whatever? I've lost to him once... I'm debating about whether I want to bother losing to him some more...

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:45 am

When you go to your Opponents Found page, you'll see all three difficulties of the mayor...I've been at this too long...I'm going to bed...I'll play again tomorrow at some point...

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:49 am

lu5t wrote:How come i still have the not ready to challenge yet???

you need to go to Neovia to get the Mayor as a challenger.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:52 am

Oh I am so dumb! XD I see it now, they're all on the opponents found page, but only one is available to fight at a time, duh.

Heh, I thought I had a glitch or something.

Right, now on to ruin my nice 88% battledome score! :P

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:34 am

The guy's down to 78k hp. Yippee. And on another note, my win percentage has dropped from 98% to 96% in just 7 battles! d-(^_^)z This better be worth it, I swear... :x

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:39 am

i don't know if anyone has sad this before, but i think you have to get one hit through him in order for the battle to count. whenever i deal him some damage, i get this message:

Mayor Thumburt weakens slightly, but absorbs all damage done to him!

...but when i don't get any damage through i don't get the message. yeah?

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:44 am

cschois1 wrote:i don't know if anyone has sad this before, but i think you have to get one hit through him in order for the battle to count. whenever i deal him some damage, i get this message:

Mayor Thumburt weakens slightly, but absorbs all damage done to him!

...but when i don't get any damage through i don't get the message. yeah?

Well, if you don't do damage, he doesn't have the need to absorb all damage done to him. That's what I figure.

But why NOT do damage anyway? It's not like you can survive more than one round. Might as well give him all you've got. ^_^ I wonder if a freezer will freeze him...

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:55 am

Daze wrote:
lu5t wrote:How come i still have the not ready to challenge yet???

you need to go to Neovia to get the Mayor as a challenger.

Thanks. Er... I go into battle to lose??
Last edited by lu5t on Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:56 am

Damage:
1197 hp

Damage:
17 hp

Oh well lol

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:42 am

Am I the only one who just cannot get the opponent found message ? I've re-read the entire comic, then went to Neovia and no mayor.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:52 am

You can freeze him. My Fiery Gaze finally came through and froze him. Not that it matters. I was dead anyway :P.

Topic locked