Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Haunted Woods Plot General Discussion (Split #34)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:29 am

Previous: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30149

Walkthrough so far: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29932

Current Part:
11. Read Chapter 9 of the comic, Gilly is now trapped by gravestones that have come to life. Go to the BATTLEDOME, and you currently have 3 opponents to battle: Ominous Stones, Macabre Stones, Furious Stones.

Please do not simply post your stats on this thread. It'll unnecessarily cause this thread to expand. Thanks!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:55 am

I can't open neopets.com... >_< is the site down?

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:10 am

It's working fine for me. Even the Battledome, but it's still laggy.

Who'm I kidding, it's going to stay that way for some time yet.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:12 am

draconis wrote:It's working fine for me. Even the Battledome, but it's still laggy.

Ditto and Ditto.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:17 am

ggagahc wrote:
draconis wrote:It's working fine for me. Even the Battledome, but it's still laggy.

Ditto and Ditto.

Urg the lag . . .

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:35 am

I'm not having any lag but my battle pet is very much stuck in combat which is unbelievably annoying. *shakes fist at computer* :x

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:06 am

uhhh...where can you buy a scarab ring? o_O

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:13 am

fifi888101 wrote:uhhh...where can you buy a scarab ring? o_O

Just search on the shop wizard for "Scarab Ring" you should be able to find them for 4000 np or less at the moment

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:21 am

can always look for scarab items on the shop wizard something has to pop eventually

Shop Owner Item Amount in Stock Price
econo_my Scarab Ring 8 3,993 NP
runningfromtheheat Scarab Ring 64 3,999 NP
roberticotitotito Scarab Ring 3 4,000 NP
rocketsmileys88 Scarab Ring 1 4,000 NP

were just a few I found this morning so they do exist hon -ws-

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:06 pm

Anyway I think its commented before (not by me of course), I like how the comic story, the puzzle plot, and the battle get integrated together :)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:07 pm

Just checking in.

I'm still trying to get the furious stones to a point where I can no longer beat them, I'll start on the other two opponents this weekend if a) I have time and b) they're still available

Is it the general consensus that it might be a wise idea to beat each set at least once?

Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:58 pm

Yes, I think it's a good idea to fight each stone at least once.

P.S. Yea!! I finally was able to do a fight again

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:34 pm

Yeah, I was finally able to battle with a huge lag last night. yay! I don't necessarily mind the lag...it would be nice if it were faster, but I can multitask or something. Like yesterday afternoon for example. While I kept trying to get the darn thing to work, I was doing laundry, cleaning my room, making dinner, etc. And I was also doing a bit of homework. yay for having the ability to do that, eh.

PS
I love your siggy and avatar, Tril. I always have a towel handy

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:20 pm

The lag seems to be just a little better now. And for those of you needing a good weapon AND if you have enough money (2 mil) my fire and ice blade is VERY nice I'm hitting those stones for about 60 hp each time.

oooh spoke too soon, major lag, drat.

P.S. to pinkflamingonewsgirl-- YEA!! thanks, have a pangalactic gargleblaster on me!!! <[_]

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:41 pm

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

*kicks*screams*bites*

gah
Topic locked