Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:32 pm

I'm guessing it's another transformation potion.

And I agree that the next comic will probably have to do with Gilly.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:20 am

Well, the news is up, and there's nothing new for the plot as far as I can see. :(

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:24 am

Officer 1BDI wrote:Well, the news is up, and there's nothing new for the plot as far as I can see. :(

*Sulks in corner and hopes for a later addition*

:(

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:33 am

I would think if there was something new, the NF would have a new plot plot that would conclude what happens with the Meowclops and wouldn't be added as a late addition. Since this lab stuff is complicated I can understand them not releasing a new part of the plot so soon.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:14 am

angisfab wrote:Could someone point me in the direction where I can find images of the different colors of compositions, as well as the specific compounds like Platinum Mist, etc? I just want to fool around and see if I can made a cool image :)

Mm, I wouldn't mind some pictures too! Does anyone have a link to a gallery of plot images? I'd quite like to see the Dr Meowsloth (or whatever he was called) again!

angisfab: The closest I've found is a plot guide at Jellyneo, it's really good and has quite a few pictures. This page has pictures of all the compositions, so that might be useful for you ;)

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:24 am

Thanks, mazil, that's excellent! Now, let's just see whether I actually have the time to fool around with graphics or not, lol.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:27 am

apranum wrote:Ilere never done anything but teach sophie a simple magic I think

Gee, you'd think she'd come to help out when her student was being attacked by crazy monsters, or at least during potion making. Some mentor, I say! But really, there's no way Ilere's only role was in a few comics regarding the history of the Spirit of Slumber - I think she's been made too big a character to have such a small role in the plot. Then again, that's subject to opinion...

And another question: I'm not really good with prices in the first place, but with the BD opponents now gone, has the war inflation dropped a little or is it still up? Since I know nothing about pre-war prices, I have nothing to compare to so...I really can't tell or not. =P

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:53 pm

Well, Ilere didn't so much teach Sophie as dump her in a shack and leave her to fend for herself. XD But honestly, I couldn't care less if Ilere shows up again or not, I don't like Neopets faeries. Although I must admit, Ilere is one of the least ugly of them all, and is sorta cool looking.

As for war inflation.... I haven't been following weapons (since I have none to sell) but last time I checked, codestones were still up. I wish I would have waited a little longer to sell mine, heh.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:34 pm

Meer wrote:As for war inflation.... I haven't been following weapons (since I have none to sell) but last time I checked, codestones were still up. I wish I would have waited a little longer to sell mine, heh.

Hrm, so now would be a good time to sell off my stock of codestones?

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:10 pm

Having made nearly 300k on my own little hoarde, I would recommend yes. ;)

I assume war inflation will keep up for about a month following the closing of the plot. As long as people are willing to pay those prices, they'll stay up. :\

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:33 am

News is up with Chapter 13! Doesn't look as though we get to do anything new......ok, there's a room w/ a safe and skeletons...creepy!
Last edited by greenbugsy on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:34 am

Damn it, Sophie! Don't say things like, "I think something's missing" when we've aready spent a week on the blasted step! :cry:

Also, I cannot find anything new to do yet. Playing a round of Eliv Thade on hard just in case....

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:34 am

Um, there IS new stuff for the plot. Go to Neovia; there's a new clickable, an Asylum.

EDIT: Ooh, Zombies! And bits of paper?
Last edited by gaterion on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:35 am

Well it doesn't say to be continued.

She's lost.. hm.. anyone thinking.. castle of eliv thade?

*goes to check out the neoboards*

EDIT: nevermind.. asylum.
That seems safe :o

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:38 am

The note reads:

"Dr. Valus - I put a lock on the supply cabinet like you asked, so that Dr. Kirkbride will stop stealing gardening supplies. I've got the key. Let me know if you need it.

- Miles"

Hmm. It was in a room with a skeleton.

EDIT: GRR! Anagram! SQTRXEOIDXTGAHHEDAETAXHGHANAXBEYRGIEOTAFMQSRAEQCANAHLAHQRS
EORNHQNEAGXXYFGOTQEUXQNNQAOEXRPCAIAASAAIHNNADSQMMURAALRRQX
Last edited by gaterion on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Topic locked