Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:27 pm

Ugh, I got really excited and thought it was the solution for Platinum Mist...then I read more carefully. *sigh* I got stuck with the tough one too, hehe.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:27 pm

Yay. It's kind of tricky to dessiccate for 2 seconds only, though. Good luck to all Mist folks.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:33 pm

I think I'm going to puke...I'm so sad that Platinum Mist still hasn't been found out... :cry:

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:33 pm

Woohoo.. Now I just need to dessicate for two seconds. Befor eI do that I'll continue helping with the Platinum! woot.

I agree with you on that one below me. Mine takes about 4-5 seconds to refresh.
Last edited by Miyu on Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:34 pm

2 seconds? Yikes! It takes 6 seconds for the screen to refresh! And anybody on dialup is probably out of the running. :x

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:36 pm

You could also take 4 grams of MR, dessiccate for 4 seconds and then split in 2 (or so I've been told, I didn't try it myself).

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:36 pm

YAY!!! confirmed as well.
Man is it ever tricky to get 2 second drying time! My best tip is try to make your browser as long as possible, so when you refresh you dont have to go down far to hit 'stop'. It must be IMMEDIATE.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:38 pm

Well, mist isnt made by combining plasma and psionic.
There goes that idea...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:39 pm

background_noise wrote:2 seconds? Yikes! It takes 6 seconds for the screen to refresh! And anybody on dialup is probably out of the running. :x

There must be some other ways to complete it, that involve maxing out - probably similar statistics. There were a few ways to do the Ice, not all of which needed fast connections.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:42 pm

Wind wrote:You could also take 4 grams of MR, dessiccate for 4 seconds and then split in 2 (or so I've been told, I didn't try it myself).

I tried that and I have a glowing brown blob with everything set on 0!

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:42 pm

If you can't do it for 2 seconds, use 4 grams, and dry for 4 seconds, then split into 2.
Or 6 grams, dry for 6, split into 3 of 2.
Multiply your way up for what works for your computer.

My numbers actually weren't zeroed out.
I had
+1
+2

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:52 pm

They obviously intend for us to finish this before tomorrow.

I was lucky with Psionic Singularity, but I'm sure the Platinum Mist is made with the other part of the clue.

Can someone post the entire clue?

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 pm

My power was at zero. It must've been one second short.

If my estimation is correct, then the following ingredient list should be correct... but what goes into that composite? I think it was Sharpgrass, Bronze Sansam, and... either Madvine Root or Nova Essence.
Sophie

No, wait... it was Bumroot, Sharpgrass, and... one other ingredient. Was that it? Hrm... maybe it was just Madvine Root and Nova Essence...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:55 pm

Officer 1BDI wrote:I just saw this on the Neoboards:

Psionic Singularity!!!!!
2 grams Madvine, dessicate 2 seconds
8 grams Nova Essence, do nothing

Anyone feel like raising their hopes and testing it?

Works!!
I took 10 grams Madvine, dessicated by 10 seconds and then split 2 grams and discarded the remaining 8... beautifull... thank you very much for sharing!! :hug:

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:56 pm

edit : coz it work differently with the psionic...

For the platinum, we only need testing with sharpgrass + bronze with either : nova or madvine root

clue for platinum :
If my estimation is correct, then the following ingredient list should be correct... but what goes into that composite? I think it was Sharpgrass, Bronze Sansam, and... either Madvine Root or Nova Essence.

clue for ice :
No, wait... it was Bumroot, Sharpgrass, and... one other ingredient. Was that it?

clue for psionic :
Hrm... maybe it was just Madvine Root and Nova Essence...

it make me belive that for platinum we need madvine since we got nova for ice
Last edited by apranum on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Topic locked