Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:19 pm

It's amazing that my pets are still in a good mood, even though I'm sending them in to be living punching bags for the mayor. XD

...Well, apart from my lab pet, but she's never happy.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:25 pm

I fought a couple times, then I stopped. I like my bd score too much. :P I did manage to do 95 damage one time. Dunno how I managed that.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:36 pm

Everybody use air and dark reflecting weapons! (Double Dryer and Ultra Dark Deflectorb) They do hundreds of damage if the Mayor uses a weapon and doesn't use his T-Tear.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:41 pm

Well, whatdyaknow...it works...sometimes...the Double Dryer is pretty inexpensive. I'd say go for it, eh

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:41 pm

fishies wrote:Everybody use air and dark reflecting weapons! (Double Dryer and Ultra Dark Deflectorb) They do hundreds of damage if the Mayor uses a weapon and doesn't use his T-Tear.

But why ? 1 damage or 100 damage count the same.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:52 pm

So we can feel slightly better about ourselves ;)

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:11 pm

*insert crazy political comment here* He should run for govener (of Minnesota) Then he can compete with the pro wrestler they had at one time. :P Or he could try California?

I battled him twice, one did nothing, and the other scraped him of about 20 hp. I too want to keep my battle score intact. I'm at 98% with 5 (2 from that mayor) losses now. :oops:

How are his hitpoints now btw?

Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:22 pm

Butterflyhornet wrote:*insert crazy political comment here* He should run for govener (of Minnesota) Then he can compete with the pro wrestler they had at one time. :P Or he could try California?

I battled him twice, one did nothing, and the other scraped him of about 20 hp. I too want to keep my battle score intact. I'm at 98% with 5 (2 from that mayor) losses now. :oops:

How are his hitpoints now btw?

Aprox 8000
Edit : Mayor Thumburt
404 / 404
Last edited by neobeth on Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:18 pm

He's at around 2472 now. Hopefully he shouldn't last much longer.

...Then it's the last one. I don't know if I should be happy, or smash my head off the desk...both options seem so appealing.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:21 pm

EmeraldIsle wrote:He's at around 2472 now. Hopefully he shouldn't last much longer.

...Then it's the last one. I don't know if I should be happy, or smash my head off the desk...both options seem so appealing.

2027 now.....
i agree... *bangs head against desk*
*pout* now my head hurts and the mayor is still alive

EDIT: 478 now!!! almost there!!!

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:38 pm

Whoa. He's into 300+hp now.

Not much longer. I may refrain from the head-slamming until I see the next amount. XD I'm pretty sure I'll need it.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:41 pm

We got 'im! (For now, anyway...)

w00t!!!!
he's dead!!
celebrate... at least for a second....
what's next TNT??

Ding Dong the Mayor is Gone!!!!!!!!! Now we just have to wait for the last version to be released, eh!

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:46 pm

My newest pet, a Grundo, has been happier since being bashed by the mayor. It's funny that my weak pets have done just as much, if not more, damage than my stronger pet (who also has stronger weapons). Maybe it was just the type of weapon, as brought up a little earlier. I wonder when the 3rd mayor will be released? Tonight?
Topic locked