Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:17 pm

I think all 3-steps have been disproven as well, with the exception of 3 steps on five ingredients. Right now the organized board is testing 1 action on 5 ingredients.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:19 pm

Oh, ok. I'll hunt that down then. Thanks, angisfab. :)

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:25 pm

:o

FIVE ingredients?

That's the max, isn't it? This is going to be a loooooong day if it's not found by the end of it.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:29 pm

Why'd they have to make it so difficult? Those ice plasma people have it easy. :) At least I'm trying.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:31 pm

Yes, it *is* the max...you can't add anything else to the composite after that. So, assuming we find the right combo with the 5 ingredients, we then have to hope we can just increase them all to 2g each and have it still work :)

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:52 pm

Yaaah, my brains!

I would love to help, but I'm clueless as to where to begin. (I haven't been on top of things because I'm writing a research paper for University.) Does anyone have any menial testing tasks they would like to assign to me?

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:28 pm

This is just a thought; I have no idea to its merit. Is there any connection between the name of the potion and its ingredients? I've been messing around with taking 4 grams of an ingredient then splitting it into 4 sets of 1 gram. With each gram I do one of the steps only. Such as one gram gets burnt, another gets soaked and so forth. Who is saying that there has to be multiple ingredients? Taking 2 grams of Nova and burning and crushing it to the max; gets a different result than if you take 1 gram of Nova and burn it, then combine it with 1 gram of Nova which has been crushed. I did this also with the Wool. Anywhoo off to get some grub..

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:11 pm

New hint, for Platinum Mist:

- Recipe -

Sophie

If my estimation is correct, then the following ingredient list should be correct... but what goes into that composite? I think it was Sharpgrass, Bronze Sansam, and... either Madvine Root or Nova Essence.
Sophie

No, wait... it was Bumroot, Sharpgrass, and... one other ingredient. Was that it? Hrm... maybe it was just Madvine Root and Nova Essence...

That cuts it down from 10 possible ingredients to 5 possible ingredients.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:16 pm

The second hint is for Ice Plasma, I think (since it's made from those ingredients)
so i think the remaining two are for Psionic Singularity and Platinum mist...

Sharpgrass, Bronze Sansam, and... either Madvine Root or Nova Essence.

just Madvine Root and Nova Essence...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:16 pm

I think the ingredients for Platinum Mist are Sharpgrass, Bumroot, Madvine Root, Bronze Sansam and Nova Essence. I've tried only burning them to the max only but it didn't work out. Perhaps burning & doing something else.
Last edited by hammy1142mek on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:18 pm

Guess TNT saw how much we're struggling eh lol

Edit: Yay 300 posts :)

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:25 pm

congrats on your 300th post :)
yeah lol, they finally noticed... took em freaking long enough!

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:26 pm

my brain is so dead that I didn't even noticed that on the lab page! :roflol:

Oooh I like you set sigh!

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:31 pm

What I've been thinking today (and have just been too sick to follow up on) is that the 2 remaining composites require more than 1 gram of a particular ingredient. Which is why they haven't been discovered by testing only one gram of each ingredient.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm

I guess I am going to work on this one
maybe it was just Madvine Root and Nova Essence...

Anyone want to help? I am going to tackle all the variations of amounts and treatments. I'm starting with 9g madvine with 1g nova. Need someone to tackle other possibilities lol
Topic locked