Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:27 am

I think Cranberry is right; no insider information needed. I believe we have all the tools we need to create the Spectral Essence. Especially because it is our Composite #1 in this stage. It's just that not many people seem to be trying to combine colors or sequences of colors. Or they are not posting their results. Anyone out there have any new ideas?

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:30 am

*cry*

Dangit. I need 83 Power, 80 Div. And I have 79 Power, 79 Div. So close ;_;

I'm gonna try this again, but instead of the Bumroot with nothing in, I'll add the Berries - just soaking and drying until it's at the correct value that'll average properly.

Hopefully that'll work..

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:37 am

K again I tried to get my average of 45 in 20 g. I put in two 10g of +42 that would average to 42 and my value has to be 45 +/- 5 and shouldnt that work?

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:39 am

It should work... I don`t see why it shouldn`t... In the worst case check if your are making them of the right attributte
Last edited by Daguiar on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:40 am

Did you combine the two composites?

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:41 am

If you know how to do it/ get the Spectral Essence (Cranberry and anjuna) why dont you tell the rest of us? I for one have no idea.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:44 am

Come on!!! We all shoul be trying things... We can`t just wait to someone else do all the hard work... Is faster if we all try at least something dont ya think???

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:47 am

Alex wrote:Did you combine the two composites?

No I was just making the first composition. I made it of (2) 10g sets of the same substance but they said thats okay for #1 just not #2

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:47 am

It will say it's the spectral essence, right? 'Cause I don't want to be re-making my second component everytime.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:48 am

Yes, but your end composite has to be 20grams, not two composites of 10 grams.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:50 am

but the first composition calls for 20g

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:51 am

Daguiar wrote:Come on!!! We all shoul be trying things... We can`t just wait to someone else do all the hard work... Is faster if we all try at least something dont ya think???

If Cranberry knows and isn't telling, that is her business really. :P (Though I doubt she would be reassuring us; not posting such to torture us, lol.) I personally agree with the above, as I have NOT found it yet. And I don't think anyone knows if it will automatically tell us if it is Spectral Essence. We can only assume it would, since Composite #2 should be separate before a final Combine. Hopefully. Heh.
Last edited by anjuna on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:53 am

SuzieQ wrote:If you know how to do it/ get the Spectral Essence (Cranberry and anjuna) why dont you tell the rest of us? I for one have no idea.

They don't know how to make it anymore than you, I, and anyone that wasn't part of designing this part of the plot does. They're just saying that they THINK we have everything we need, we just haven't figured out how to make it yet.

I finished my second composite for the last stage. That took quite a bit of tweaking to finish.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:54 am

Whoo. Got my second composition - now we just have to work out the Spectral Esesence.

I believe Cranberry was saying that it's possible because there is no 'To Be Continued' sign. There may be someone inside saying that the step is possible, but regardless, it appears that it's possible, we just need to work it out.

For the record, Cranberry is not the kind of person to selfishly keep information to herself. She spent hours working out solutions for the LDP to help PPTers, and I am sure if she knew what to do, we would also know.

paranoiapenguin, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. What ingredients/stages do you have, and what compositions do you have? Stats and weights, please :)

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:54 am

ParanoiaPenguin, have you tried this site that is referenced in the plot walkthrough? I got it to work for everything I did. Everything is laid out step-by-step and nearly foolproof (even the 2nd composite of the 3rd step; my exact answer wasn't there, but it was easy to modify the first solution given to get what I needed).
Topic locked