Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:20 am

I must say I gotta wonder how younger Neopians are doing. If us older folks are being reduced to crushed jurpleberries at the complexity of this portion of the plot (Sophie's Lab) I wonder how the elementary/middle school kids are doing?

Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:50 am

Have the challengers disappeared for anyone else?

I got too busy mixing up potions that I forgot about the Battledome!

Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:51 am

meashman wrote:Have the challengers disappeared for anyone else?

I got too busy mixing up potions that I forgot about the Battledome!

Yep, gone.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:31 am

Wow this is some what confusing to me.
I have a question i hope the way i explain this someone can understand.
Alright, so i need 15g,a nd i need 40-50 Target value.
Since i have 10g and 5g of bagguss pulp, does the Target Value have to be divided up between the two, or do they both have to be at 40-50?
Like does the 10g and 5g both have to be at 40-50 or does one have to have lets say.. 30 and the other.. 20?
Sorry if that made no sense. :)

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:42 am

40-50, as its an average of the two

Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:00 am

I solved the potion puzzel, the war is gone, what do I do now

HWP withdrawal o_O , need more plot <3

or maybe my brain is just fried from all the math

Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:06 am

BlackSailsx wrote:Wow this is some what confusing to me.
I have a question i hope the way i explain this someone can understand.
Alright, so i need 15g,a nd i need 40-50 Target value.
Since i have 10g and 5g of bagguss pulp, does the Target Value have to be divided up between the two, or do they both have to be at 40-50?
Like does the 10g and 5g both have to be at 40-50 or does one have to have lets say.. 30 and the other.. 20?
Sorry if that made no sense. :)

If your target value is 45 + - 5 :

10/15 baggus
5/15 baggus

.666 * 67.567 = 45
.333 * 135.135 = 45

So in this case divide (the 45 by the .666 and .333, respectively). You are working with one ingredient so it should not mattter too much, but considering timing is different and I even ended up with two of the exact same ingredient and mass once with slightly diff stats, you might want to try to be exact. So if you are working with the same ingredient but of different weights, and slightly different timing, you might want to try to get as close as you can to 67 and 135. Although I tend to solve it forward by increasing as I go along, rechecking my math, etc. ... :oops: Also this formula will help when you are working with different ingredients.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:42 am

Yeah, it must have been fairly recent that the challengers disapeared because before I left for a party I was still fighting, and when I got back they were gone. I haven't even looked at the next plot step yet. I guess that will be my Saturday project.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:04 am

Am I the only one having trouble accessing the Ingredient page? I keep getting the page broken and not found errors. Gotta love the 404!

Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:20 pm

I don't think the war is over yet, just gone for now

What happened to the with Meowclops with that new poition

Sophie
If this one's not safe, then I don't know what I'll do...
Meowclops
Mew.
Sophie
Thanks for all your support, little guy. Down the hatch...

maybe some one big for us to battle in the battledome?

Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:45 pm

Well, I guess this is what we get for saying "wow, this plot has been easy so far!"

:evil:

No... really, I wanna :cry:
I've been mixing potions so much I wouldn't recognize a Platinum Mist if it reached out of the monitor and punched me in the face!

Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 pm

I envy those who are done, right now I've joined a test group on the neoboards and I'm mixing potions like crazy. It's the first time I get to try something, though, since usually a solution is found while I'm sleeping. It's both interesting and frustrating.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:28 pm

Wind, where is the test group on the boards? Maybe I"ll give it a go too...I've been trying on my own, but maybe teams are better.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:04 am

Finished thanks be I lucked out with the ice plasma for my fifth potion. third potion had me so frustrated had to stop for a while after I got it. Then today my lab pet was zapped to ghost and its been smooth potion making ever since.
Now I'm not advocting turning your pet ghost, I'm Just looking at it as a good luck colour right now and hoping the lab keeps him that way till the plot ends. Tis kinda nice to be themed for this.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:53 pm

Oh no, are you guys still looking for the mist and the singularity? O.o

I feel guilty for being done so soon, just because I lucked out and got the one that was solved quickly. I wish you could still mess about with stuff after you finished. Or I wish I hadn't finished, so I could help test for the other two. Not that I would be much help, this stuff is hard for me, but I wish I could do something. :/
Topic locked