Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:08 am

Aw great. I have sucky battle pets. TO THE TRAINING SCHOOL!
(goes to school but gets kicked out for not having codestones) Ow...ok to the SDB THEN the school! (gets codestones)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:53 am

Oh yes, please do give up. Especially if you have a pet with high stats or decent weapons. I'd be ever so grateful.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:21 am

Huggles wrote:Oh yes, please do give up. Especially if you have a pet with high stats or decent weapons. I'd be ever so grateful.

I give up, at least for now, so please be grateful (at least for now :P) :)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:59 am

No giving up! we aren't quitters!

~nodslots~

Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:28 am

i just started the plot today and i just finished it :) it's not hard. trust me ^_^

Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:30 am

Must...defeat...white page of doom...

I mean...Never give up! Never surrender!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:41 am

hehe...white page of doom...it's so true...

Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:44 am

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:hehe...white page of doom...it's so true...

It so is...though, I've noticed everytime I mention them here, it never fails...I get one in the battledome. It's like they're mocking me.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:19 am

at,mm I've been to the status page 128 times in 4 hrs and am still stuck in this one player fight so in 24 hrs I hope they'll clear it out the lag is ridiculious

Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:46 am

IF YOU ARE STUCK IN A FIGHT AND VISITING THE STATUS PAGE DOESN'T WORK, UNEQUIP AND RE-EQUIP A WEAPON.

I thought maybe saying it really loud would work, but who am I kidding; I expect to see "my pet is stuck in a fight and visiting the status page doesn't help!!!!!" about fifty more times today... ;)

(Nothing against you, Sylence. I've just answered this question a lot recently. ;))

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:57 pm

I listened cranberry ;)

I'm getting bored of this now, too easy and takes too long.. oh well something to do with my my lunch break I guess...

But I won't give up - I will attempt to finish my first "big" plot!

And in a timely fashion too ;) I've managed to do at least one part of every step released so far *crosses fingers for being able to keep up*

Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 pm

Cranberry wrote:IF YOU ARE STUCK IN A FIGHT AND VISITING THE STATUS PAGE DOESN'T WORK, UNEQUIP AND RE-EQUIP A WEAPON.

I thought maybe saying it really loud would work, but who am I kidding; I expect to see "my pet is stuck in a fight and visiting the status page doesn't help!!!!!" about fifty more times today... ;)

(Nothing against you, Sylence. I've just answered this question a lot recently. ;))

I'm thinking of hiring one of those planes that pull the huge banners with that message on it. ;)

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:11 pm

usually in wars I can at least hit the weak ones but I tried last night and I could even fight one of them. I'm not so sure I'll be fighting in this one even though I want to. ^^;

edit: hmm it must have been some kinda glitch or something. I had no problem just now fighting them. o_O

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:29 pm

lol...I actually don't mind the lag too much...I can do homework while I'm waiting for the next page...multitasking...isn't it a wonderful thing? ;)

EDIT
Plus, it's a lot better than not being able to battle at all, like yesterday

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:29 pm

Cranberry wrote:IF YOU ARE STUCK IN A FIGHT AND VISITING THE STATUS PAGE DOESN'T WORK, UNEQUIP AND RE-EQUIP A WEAPON.

There's also to feed your pet. It worked for me, and it's quicker than re-equiping if you keep some food in your inventory. Your pet doesn't have to be hugnry, it still works.
But I never knew about the re-equiping thing anyway. If feeding it doesn't work, I'll re-equip it. ^^
Topic locked