Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Operation PetPet Park

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Just FYI, the Paw Print link to the Comic only works on the "main" Petpet Park page. Other pages it will take you back to the "main" page.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Daze wrote:

:)

Thanks Daze for the image :) I put it on the news post about Operation Petpet Park and credited you :)

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 am

Ya. That maze was a bit simple...
But why does Weltrude remind me of the Judi Dench M from James Bond?

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 am

Just referring to the shiny vault door on the bottom left of the briefing room page, I think we can assume that there's at least six missions we'll be getting, since pressing the button unlocks one of the latches on the door.

Wonder what's in it?

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:36 am

It seems it will be a very basic plot, here are a couple of quotes from Snarkie:
I'll get it out of the way now - this is just a very, very mini plot to preempt the opening of Petpet Park. Nothing extensive (meaning no need to stay home from school/work or be up until 3 AM like usual).

The plot is English only, meaning not everyone on the site can play it. Hence, there will be no trophy. (One of the same reasons sponsor games don't have trophies. It's not fair for those who can't access them.) Sorry. I'm not sure exactly what the prizes will be, but I know they'll only be of use in Petpet Park.

Basically, I'm trying to tell you now not to expect your average plot. It's something small and simple that was put together to try and keep everyone entertained while waiting for the park to open... not your average mind-bending saga.

weirdguy wrote:Just referring to the shiny vault door on the bottom left of the briefing room page, I think we can assume that there's at least six missions we'll be getting, since pressing the button unlocks one of the latches on the door.

Wonder what's in it?

It will probably be our prize.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:42 am

Can somebody find the picture of the dead end with the most snowbeasts in it? It was sort of funny how the number of them kept piling up the further into the cave you went.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:15 am

weirdguy wrote:Can somebody find the picture of the dead end with the most snowbeasts in it? It was sort of funny how the number of them kept piling up the further into the cave you went.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:46 am

Oh, that's cool and all, but I recall one where there was like ten snowbeasts in it. Anybody see that one? Or am I the only big loser in this place?

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Daze wrote:
The plot is English only, meaning not everyone on the site can play it. Hence, there will be no trophy.

Aww... No trophy? :( Ah well, I guess I'll do it anyways...

weirdguy wrote:Oh, that's cool and all, but I recall one where there was like ten snowbeasts in it. Anybody see that one? Or am I the only big loser in this place?

I definitely saw it as well, but didn't bother taking a screenie or anything...lol

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Editorial 358 mentiones the pet-pet park plot
Are we able to take part in the Petpet Park plot on our side accounts? From what I've gathered we won't win items, trophies, or other prizes usually associated with plots, so I'm just checking to see if the rules are different for this plot than other plots. ;D ~splenetic
No; you will be receiving Petpet Park items from your participation. Please only enjoy plots on your main account.

*sigh* We really need to make a macro for that sentence...

The *only do plots on your main account* statement is clearly obvious but it's interesting to note that there will be a plot prize.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm

I kind of thought there might be a new mission today, but that's OK- spreading them out.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 am

weirdguy wrote:Oh, that's cool and all, but I recall one where there was like ten snowbeasts in it. Anybody see that one? Or am I the only big loser in this place?
My husband started going through it before I had a chance to point him at the guide steps. He found it, so I had him screenie it for you. :)

Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:40 am

FizzyOtter wrote:Ya. That maze was a bit simple...
But why does Weltrude remind me of the Judi Dench M from James Bond?

Thank God I'm not the only one who thought so. :D

Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:17 pm

WOOHOO that was easy!

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 pm

NEW STEP IS OUT!

Basically, you drag the "opal" to let in the moonlight. The goal is to light up all 3 gem things. You don't have to do it all at once. You can use trial and error if you'd like, I forgot to screenie the "solutions" :(
Topic locked