Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:12 am

I doubt it -- the steaks and headless plushies are meant as an insult. I got some last year and I just thought it was lame.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 am

Incidentally, if anybody wants to send me Darigan Paint Brushes to insult my selection, the username is the_dog_god. That's the_dog_god. My lines are open, 24/7

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:43 am

the_dog_god wrote:Incidentally, if anybody wants to send me Darigan Paint Brushes to insult my selection, the username is the_dog_god. That's the_dog_god. My lines are open, 24/7

*innocent whistling* 0:)

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:54 am

I wonder if there will be a shenkuu paint brush in the near future... Hummmmmmmmm.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:19 am

Elysian wrote:I wonder if there will be a shenkuu paint brush in the near future... Hummmmmmmmm.

Hey, I'd buy it. I love RI but Shenkuu is pretty snazzy looking, if I do say so myself.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:57 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:Incidentally, if anybody wants to send me Darigan Paint Brushes to insult my selection, the username is the_dog_god. That's the_dog_god. My lines are open, 24/7

*innocent whistling* 0:)

*whistles back* :evil:

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:06 am

Daze wrote:From the news:

Altador Cup Starts at 8:00 AM NST! Are you ready to support your team? Good luck to all of the teams!

Darn it all...I was totally looking forward to starting right now...Its 2am my time and I work 3rd shift, but I have tonight off. So I could have played till I go to bed at like 7am. 8am NST is right in the middle of sleep time...All well looks like a late start for me. I'll survive lol.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:01 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:a bunch of losers have taken to sending Headless VonRoo plushies and Blumaroo Steaks to users who support Roo Island. Maybe they should focus on practicing Yooyuball instead of wasting their time and NP sending us presents. :roll:

*glowers at trolls* Why haven't I received any freebies yet?? I'M A ROOLIGAN TOO, YOU KNOW. (Even if I can't play from work - damn you, Flash plugin!)

What team(s) are the trolls supporting?

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:11 am

Hmm 8am NST thats annoying for me but i'll manage :P

I can't wait to play! And I FINALLY mastered the faerie ball, only took forever.

I want to get at least 30 wins every day :)

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:32 pm

Strangely, no random pieces of junk for me either. Though I've been getting 4-5 battledome challenges lately from people I don't know, and I don't know why.

I'm wondering, last year HW won and one of the prizes was a Halloween pb. What if Roo Island or Kiko lake won, they'd have given out blumaroos and kikos?

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:19 pm

Wow, I'm still really bad at Yooyu ball, even after reading the sticky. I just don't like it enough to WANT to try... but I want the prizes for trying! :) I'm hoping Slushie Slinger is enough like Diner Dash to get some points.

Randomly... I was reading the Daily Neopets guide to this year's tournament. They said, pretty much, that Shenkuu doesn't have a chance due to dirty players, frustration, and clumsiness. Where on earth do they get this stuff from? Wishful thinking. (Although, I'd love for the players to actually be clumsy, that way I can blame the game and not ME for sucking.)

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:39 pm

Heh, sorry, but it WAS mostly Shenkuu users hassling the Rooligans.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:24 pm

Okay, so I sort of get it that if I lose it's not a bad thing. Which is good, because I tend to lose as often as I win, just about. But the thing I wantd to ask: does anyone know how to make the game fullscreen? because I have a tendency to click outside the window. For my habit of right clicking there's nothing to be done, I'm afraid :oops:

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:49 pm

krivone wrote:Okay, so I sort of get it that if I lose it's not a bad thing. Which is good, because I tend to lose as often as I win, just about. But the thing I wantd to ask: does anyone know how to make the game fullscreen? because I have a tendency to click outside the window. For my habit of right clicking there's nothing to be done, I'm afraid :oops:

I do that all the time as well. I don't know how else to do it, but in IE7 the address of the game is at the top of the game (really quite annoying) - I copy the address and then paste in the address bar and it opens up in a new window at full screen.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:50 pm

Talking of the blumaroo steaks, I got one in January!
Kinda early, huh?

Yooyuball is so slow today for me - maybe its the amount of people online?
Topic locked