Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:49 pm

amandajolong wrote:where is the closet w/ the skeleton?

If you go to the courtyard, there are 4 doors - each of these doors has a corridor with 6 doors. Each corridor has a special room.

You need to work out which door from the courtyard takes you to this room.

Remember: Each set of 6 doors (corridor) has only 2 working doors - the one that takes you to the courtyard and the one that takes you to the special room.

You only need to make a really rough map - so you can mark off which door leads to the different rooms.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:52 pm

Sylence wrote:you need both keys as if one leaves the inven I am not fully certain. one opens the equipment that gives you a shovel to get the bone. the rusty one does the cell doors

Thank you. I went back and got the rust key again. No clue how I lost it, although I do tend to lose my keys a lot. lol I finally finished and still have everything except for the bone and I don't want to try to take that from the petpet lol

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:53 pm

no no.. i meant like which room is it in?

like the room w/ the doctor? zoomutt? desk? dining room? a different room alltogether??

btw, your tip is helping :) i'm making a map

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:57 pm

amandajolong wrote:no no.. i meant like which room is it in?

like the room w/ the doctor? zoomutt? desk? dining room? a different room alltogether??

btw, your tip is helping :) i'm making a map

I should have said room and not closet. It is a ROOM. You will see it as soon as you enter.
Last edited by Daze on Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:01 pm

Good news fellow plotters! You can go back if you missed a diary page, even if you've got the to be continued page! :D I just did it. I now have all five pages.

Hurrah!

~j

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:15 pm

:roll: Turns out the page I was missing was the page on the front desk, not the one near the Zomutt. I know I'd clicked that desk so many times, too. >> I finally found my way back and got it though.

...haha xD I still have a Bone Testing Potion in my inventory. Cute.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:20 pm

okay.. i just did a full map... thank you guys for you help :) i'm not sure if it's all the same for everyone.. IF it is, then i hope this helps someone else :)

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6487/mazesn9.gif

all doors were checked, if it's blank, it means it went nowhere...

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:37 pm

I'm done, thanks to a friend who pointed me towards the Zomutt :D
I like how every part is different from the previous ones, and the mindless clicking is strangely refreshing after all the potions. The door splattered with blood worries me, though.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:46 pm

Wind wrote: The door splattered with blood worries me, though.

Not to worry! If you check out the other doors, you'll find that it's standard patterning used in all creepy, abandonded asylums that feature in plots like these!
I don't like the wallpaper, though.. Very depressing..

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:52 pm

ARGH!

I have both keys, the bone, and 4 pages....And when I get past the zomit, and to the bloody door...she says "drat, neither key will open this door!!!"

what to do????

Help!

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:30 pm

I was pleasantly surprised by this plot section...I even figured it out on my own (woot), hehe. Yay for the break, but I hope they update again soon.

Re: I can't find the right cell

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:39 pm

deweycd wrote:I made a bit of a mistake, i picked up my journal piece without clicking on the door and exited back to the hall, now I can't seem to find the right door again, any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

For those having problems in finding the correct cell door, make sure you have both of the keys.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:04 pm

Jussy wrote:
Wind wrote: The door splattered with blood worries me, though.

Not to worry! If you check out the other doors, you'll find that it's standard patterning used in all creepy, abandonded asylums that feature in plots like these!

Given the rusty state of the key, I suspect that the reddish stuff on the door is supposed to be rust. The fact that it looks like splatters of blood is purely coincidental....

;)

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:31 pm

TopsyTourny wrote:ARGH!

I have both keys, the bone, and 4 pages....And when I get past the zomit, and to the bloody door...she says "drat, neither key will open this door!!!"

what to do????

Help!

All of those doors look bloody, it's the one with the page sticking out from under it you want. :)

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:35 pm

How many journal pages are there supposed to be? I have 5.
Topic locked