Got a little techonology problem that you need fixed pronto? Post it here and we'll see what we can do.
Topic locked

best solution

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:07 am

what would be the best solution for guys that are lazy and play video games all day? me, personally I'm a gamer, your replies would really help, thank you

Re: best solution

Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:09 pm

What game are you playing? Usually, if you don't want to hold down a button, duct tape it down. (Yes, duct tape is spelled that way,not duck tape)

Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Yes, but there is a Duck Brand Duct Tape and they call their Duct Tape Duck Tape...
Image Image

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 am

The marketing department didn't need to stretch their imaginations very far for that connection did they? :lol:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:37 pm

I know a MMORPG where somebody was banned because they thought he was using a cheating program. He then mailed the support pictures of a mechanical device he was using which pressed the keys for him, apparently it was motorized or something. It didn't say anything about mechanical devices in the ToS, so they had to unban him and to change the ToS accordingly :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 am

You're JOKING HD... surely the cheating thing encompasses "duh" moments like mechanical devices... you wouldn't happen to have pictures would you?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 pm

After digging around in the forum of the game, I found a picture 8) clickie

Realized I hadn't been there in three years, and I am still a member of my guild, lol.
Topic locked