Got a little techonology problem that you need fixed pronto? Post it here and we'll see what we can do.
Topic locked

Mon May 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Paul wrote:Well, if you have that much stuff, you should have an external harddrive. Just put your stuff on that and reformat.

Unfortuantly, external harddrives, that support around 300GB aren't going cheap.

I have many of the issues now fixed, I doubt I will need to reformat.

Tue May 22, 2007 12:29 am

littleboy6326 wrote:
Paul wrote:Well, if you have that much stuff, you should have an external harddrive. Just put your stuff on that and reformat.

Unfortuantly, external harddrives, that support around 300GB aren't going cheap.

I suggest having an external harddrive to anyone. I recently got one and my computer runs much faster now that I have moved things off of the internal harddrive. And if you're worried about the cost, try looking at the harddrive and external casing separately...It's usually much cheaper.

Fri May 25, 2007 12:28 pm

mayanspypilot wrote:
littleboy6326 wrote:

I suggest having an external harddrive to anyone. I recently got one and my computer runs much faster now that I have moved things off of the internal harddrive. And if you're worried about the cost, try looking at the harddrive and external casing separately...It's usually much cheaper.

I shall consider it. As of right now, however, it well exceeds my budget. Such fancy hardware tools, I'm afraid, I'll have to leave until I can get off my lazy butt and get a job. 0:)

Mon May 28, 2007 10:50 pm

That happened to my keyboard once. After I spilled a glass of water on it. :P
Topic locked