Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Old iPods
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Has anyone had problems with their old iPods (mine is 2nd or 3rd gen) skipping and moving to a new song about 30-45 seconds through? Mine just starting doing that, and I was wondering if that kind of thing has happened to anyone.

I'm also having issues getting iTunes and realplayer to recognize it, which is getting really annoying. And if anyone uses CopyPod I have a question about something that came up with that.

It's a smart duck....watch it do math..........o.0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:49 am 

Mines the old photo pod. 20 gig.

It'll suddenly stop playing the songs and skip to the next one, freeze for about 5 seconds then skip again. It cant be turned off without resetting when it's doing this and it responds to the reset fairly slowly.

Then when turning it back on, it comes up with the support site and the unhappy icon, but support says the only way to fix it is to connect it up to the comp during this time and doing some stuff with it. Only it wont connect up.

Yep service fees are high with the older generations. Its either a loose wire or the batts going on it app.

I've been told the ipod is becoming a throw away item. We shouldnt bother going for the expensive ones if we cant replace it about every two years. Esp. with people like me who use it alot.

Alas theres nothing you can do unless you want to fork out the money for a service, or take the chance of opening it up yourself and taking a look.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]