Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Kaleido Star

Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:13 am

Has anyone seen Kaleido Star? I've seen short previews around and then I saw a beautiful preview on our Di Gi Charat dvd and now I'm interested. I'm wondering if it's actually a good story or if it's just pretty, though. Has anyone seen it? Any opinions?

Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:15 am

I've seen half of the first disc. It seems to be a nice show. I've heard good and bad things about it. Mostly that the plot gets a bit slow and things tend to be overly sugar coated. I like it so far, though. ;D

Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:41 am

I've only gotten a poster out of a newtype magazine but I paln to watch it eventually.

Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:56 pm

People at another forum I go to seem to like it a whole lot.
I got a free DVD with ep. 1 from...some issue of Newtype, but I haven't watched it. The plot seems too girly girl for me.
But the art is very pretty.

Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:15 pm

I heard about it and I'm interested in it too. I like the art and everything, but I don't know about the storyline. I've only seen pictures and previews of this anime. But, I want to learn more about this series.
Topic locked