Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Basara
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Anyone else read the manga Basara? I just got finished with volume 3, and I must say that it is really one of the best mangas I've ever read. The art is stunning, and the plot line is really good. My sister got me hooked on the series just yesterday, and I really love it! I strongly suggest it to everyone! Here's a quick overview of the plot: In a post-apocalyptic Japan, a young woman named Sarasa must take up the identity of her brother Tatara after he is murdered by the army of the Red King. Now all of Japan believes she is the 'Boy of Destiny,' who will return Japan to a peaceful and beautiful land. So, have you read? What did you think of it? Put it all here!

((oh, and the Red King may be a jerk, but he's bloody CUTE! <3 heh heh, just ignore the Red King fanatic...))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I have yet to read the manga, although I watched a good part of the anime (which is only a fraction of the manga story)... it was good from what I could tell. I do agree the Red King is cute ;)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I haven't read the manga, but I own the anime. I got kind of frustrated when I finished it. It only has 13 episodes and nothing is even remotely resolved when it's over. I knew it wasn't the whole story when I bought it, but I was hoping it would have some sort of closure. It's still a very good anime that I would recommend to anyone. I love the opening song! :3

All hail the Red King!! *waves a flag*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]