Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Last watched anime

Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:04 pm

What is the last non-tv anime you have watched?

(By non-tv, I mean dvd, vcd, downloaded, etc.)

We watched Fruits Basket up to ep. 21 last week. I'm hoping to be able to finish it this week. I'm so excited to see the end of the anime, but I don't want it to end. :(

Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:23 pm

'Episode 12 of Full Metal Alchemist, last night.

Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:29 pm

Nana Seven of Seven Disc 1, Gravitation Disc 1, and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor Disc 1 &2. My dad and I have about 13 discs to watch right now. They are from various shows, though. ;P It should be a long week.

Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:36 pm

Naruto 101. Worst episode EVER!!

Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:41 pm

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:13 am

Soujiro wrote:Naruto 101. Worst episode EVER!!

Its like they ran out of animation budget or something!

The last thign I've seen were Mahoromatic 01-09, this series is a combination of hilarity and nudity.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:53 am

Mahoromatic is a great show, but don't watch the last episode of the second season. It's a real let down and it ruins the original ending. It's one of those episodes that makes you think the creators just wanted to milk a last minute buck out of the series. See also the "final" final episode of Please Teacher!, assuming you've seen that show.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:06 am

robot wrote:Mahoromatic is a great show, but don't watch the last episode of the second season. It's a real let down and it ruins the original ending. It's one of those episodes that makes you think the creators just wanted to milk a last minute buck out of the series. See also the "final" final episode of Please Teacher!, assuming you've seen that show.

Alot of anime are like that, I've seen onegai teacher, and several other that are good and funny until the last episode where they do fanservice/...more bonanzas.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:56 am

Christopher wrote:
robot wrote:Mahoromatic is a great show, but don't watch the last episode of the second season. It's a real let down and it ruins the original ending. It's one of those episodes that makes you think the creators just wanted to milk a last minute buck out of the series. See also the "final" final episode of Please Teacher!, assuming you've seen that show.

Alot of anime are like that, I've seen onegai teacher, and several other that are good and funny until the last episode where they do fanservice/...more bonanzas.

Lol yeah the last ep of Onegai Teacher was horrid.

But hey I liked Naruto 101! I just glad that they decided to animate that bonus manga... and then some ^__^

Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:04 am

That episode seemed to undermind the entire purpose of the series. It was terrible. Not to mention I really disliked the mother. It is the same with the Mahoromatic episode. It just seems very out of place with regards to the rest of the series. I would just watch it with extreme caution and not hold it to the actual story itself. It really ruined the show for me after I saw it. :/ I'm hoping that the Spring/Summer special will fix that. ;P

Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:16 am

it was either an ep of chobits or azumanga daioh. my boyfriend and i are buying those two series disc by disc. but i'm away for school right now, and we can't watch them without each other! so i won't be seeing either anime until thanksgiving, prolly.

Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:48 pm

yuyu hakusho =P they just got through that barrier and Yuske kicked the bucked

Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:13 pm

Err first episode of Witch Hunter Robin... which was ages ago. I should watch the rest of the disc. :oops:

Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:54 pm

FMA 49, oh so lovely.

Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:07 am

Cyborg 009. I don't know what episode, but it was the one where he's forced to shoot his dog. Sad stuff. :(
Topic locked