Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Kare Kano?

Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:38 am

Very cute manga series...it's a romance...*squeels*

It's actually really hystarical though xD

opinions?

Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:58 am

It's an old series, the manga's still continung but I believe the anime's been discontinued... I remember watching a few episodes... It was really funny, considering it came from the author of Evanglion :P

Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:04 pm

I'm about halfway through it. It really is cute. It can be a little overdramatic at times but it is definately one of the most amusing series I've ever seen.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:29 pm

I've seen part of the anime and enjoyed it, but I've never read any of the manga, at least not yet. Once I find another job, and my husband does the same, I think we're going on an anime and manga spree.

I still need to finish the anime. I think the biggest drawback is that there are a lot of episodes on each disk (5 or 6, right?) Since I rent all of my anime before buying it, and the place I rent from only has one day rental, it's sometimes hard to finish it all, especially if I want to rent something else as well. So I tend to stay away from the disks with the most episodes, because I know I won't get through them all. Which means shows like Kare Kano and Marmalade Boy keep getting left on the shelf, even though I'm dying to finish them.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:49 pm

I've only read the manga and only up to volume 4. I plan on buying some more, since I think it's absolutely adorable. :3 The characters in it are so cute, and I espicially like the little doggy. I think his name is Perro Perro, or something like that.
Topic locked