Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

One Piece

Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:54 am

does anyone else read this? This is a funny, yet very exciting manga...

Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:46 am

I love One Piece! I watch more of the anime than read the manga though. I've only read up to the last Shonen Jump, but I've seen up to episode 99 of the anime. It's definitely my favorite anime :)

Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:13 am

I've read the first volume of the manga, and a couple of things in ShounenJump magazines. I love the series (and have gotten a school friend hooked on it, heehee!). I havn't seen any of the anime, but I've been meaning to watch it.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:18 pm

We've seen a couple episodes of the anime, but we keep forgetting when it's on. ;) lol It looks really good, though.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:25 pm

Meh...tried to watch it a couple times, never really got into it. Their eyes scare me...

Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:11 am

Amethyst wrote:Meh...tried to watch it a couple times, never really got into it. Their eyes scare me...

Heehee, I know what you mean. I heard OnePiece is coming to some TV station on my TV soon. I keep seeing more and more ads for it recently.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:09 am

Amethyst wrote:Meh...tried to watch it a couple times, never really got into it. Their eyes scare me...

read it for a while, and you get used to it... the eyes aren't normal, are they? :P

Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:48 am

I just got the, I think, 5th manga in the series. I'll be starting it as soon as I'm done some other books. It's so funny, but got that action in it too. It's cute.

Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:04 am

Ooh One Piece! ^^
I only read the 1st and 4th volume of the manga though. :P
Haven't seen any of the series but I'm just getting into it.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:49 am

Yeah I like One Piece. Most noteably Luffy, of course. I sort of lost interest in the anime during the Alabasta arc. I made a mistake on my screen name though, It should be DLuffy, but people always refer to him as Luffy, so I sort of consider it as his first name.

Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:37 am

LuffyD wrote:Yeah I like One Piece. Most noteably Luffy, of course. I sort of lost interest in the anime during the Alabasta arc. I made a mistake on my screen name though, It should be DLuffy, but people always refer to him as Luffy, so I sort of consider it as his first name.

I thought Luffy is his first name. Doesn't the Monkey D Luffy format just follows the traditional Japanese way of putting last name first?

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:32 am

Chanel wrote:
LuffyD wrote:Yeah I like One Piece. Most noteably Luffy, of course. I sort of lost interest in the anime during the Alabasta arc. I made a mistake on my screen name though, It should be DLuffy, but people always refer to him as Luffy, so I sort of consider it as his first name.

I thought Luffy is his first name. Doesn't the Monkey D Luffy format just follows the traditional Japanese way of putting last name first?

Luffy D Monkey!!!! XD (Luffy 'the' Monkey)

Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:07 am

I had read through about chapter 150 I beleive before I got into naruto.
Topic locked