Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hmm. To do? Anything horse related. I used to show... did jumping quite a bit. And then one of my horses (Smoky) contracted shin splints and then the other whom I had just bought a few months before coliced and had to be put to sleep.
Anyone who says horse related sports aren't sports doesn't know what they're talking about. I was in better shape when I did jumping then a lot of people who played soccer or were on the school track teams!

Also, I like to play soccer (in any weather) with my friends.
Football at night (when you paste glowsticks to the football)... and Handball. And wrestling (*went to provincials three years in a row for wrestling*)
Ahh... when I used to be active.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Igg wrote:
shimmer wrote:
Jill wrote:
shimmer wrote:
I like cheerleading. I'm starting to like Tennis a lot too and I'd play it but it's during football cheerleading season. I like it when guys surf or skateboard cuz that's hott. I've liked practically every sport at one point in my life so far.

I don't see cheerleading as a sport really. You just wave pompoms and go rah-rah-rah and do gymnastic moves in short skirts.

It IS a sport. We have pompons (Yeah thats how you spell it.) But we barely ever use them. And yeah the skirts are short but it would be dangerous to do some of the stuff we do in baggy clothes. People would get hurt. And the actual cheering as in saying cheers takes some effort too. You have to use your diaphraghm. You have to stay in shape for cheerleading too. You have to lift 100 pound people up above your heads. As far as injuries go cheerleading is right up there with football. Any person that doesn't thing cheerleading is a sport should go to a cheerleading practice. I don't think most of them could handle it.

100lb people aren't that heavy :P

100lb people weigh alot when your a small girl like me that only weighs 80 lbs.Also last year during football season I lost my voice 3 or 4 times.We lift people into the air, above our heads, and even pop (or throw) then up into the air and catching them again its difficult and confusing but definatley a sport...it's on ESPN too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

um...I love to jump hurdles and ice skate. but I can't skate, still, it's fun.

I like to ride horses, but I don't do it professionally. Mom says it's too dangerous...o-o

signature by WIS! :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ice-skating would be my favorite sport; when I was little I was in ice-shows at our local ice rink. I remember wanting to be a professional ice skater when I grew up. Now, I hardly ever get to ice skate, but I still enjoy watching it on TV. Volleyball would have to be my second favorite sport; I've been playing it since I was little.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I like water polo and paintballing.

Since these are no longer temporary forums, I will update my signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:46 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Tennis is my favourite sport, because I love playing it ^^

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My favorite sport to do is dance. Yes, I do consider it a sport. You have to work hard, and there are competitions, just like cheerleading, figure skating, and gymnastics.

My favorite sport to watch is baseball, but only the Red Sox really. I like tp watch dance and cheerleading too, but it's not on nearly as much.

<center>Image
Pink line pwns all!
</center>
Image <-- Thanks Medli!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

For watching- I'll say that my all-time favorite sport for watching is gymnastics, with ice skating in a close second, followed by football and baseball.

For playing- I'll say volley-ball for this one. It's a very hard sport to play; you have to have good hand eye cordination and upper body strength. In second place, softball. Again, it takes hand eye cordination and lots of upper body strength. In third comes trampolining. Yes, I consider it a sport. A lot of the tricks are really, really hard. In fourth, ice/roller skating. Doing some of the tricks can be really difficult.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Volleyball is so hard!
We played it in PE ONCE. Yeesh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:20 am 

I love Soccer, Hockey, Rugby, Tennis, Football. I play at least three of those, a week. I also run in track and I love to sprint.

++--) my first post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My favourite sport would be dance, but that's not to say I'm any good at it. Heck, I'm terrible at it, just as I am terrible at all physical activity in the world. That doesn't prevent me from liking it though.

I also like watching rhythmic gymnastics, or what I fondly dubbed "ribbon gymnastics". Any sport that is physically graceful attracts me as it seems a little more like an art to me, and I am a very attracted-to-art person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:21 am 

Rugby League is my favourite sport. For those unfamiliar with it, rugby league is similar to rugby union but better in many ways that I don't want to elaborate in. :D
It's played in England and Australia, so aussies should be familiar with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wayhey, Rugby league!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've been horseback riding for over 7 years now :) Don't have my own horse though, don't have the time, space and money :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Universal Senja wrote:
I'm a huge hockey fan (yes, I'm annoyed that the two sides can't work out a new deal). I also watch a bit of soccer now and then, but I guess I only watch it intensely during the World Cup that comes around every four years ('06 is the next one).

I watch pretty much every major sport although I'm just more into those two above. However, it seems like majority of the people I know only like football or basketball. :roll:

Yeah, im pretty much in the same area as you when it comes to sports, Senja.

However, my writing of letters to both unions has hit a stalemate, I can only write so many letters in blood, yknow?
It's a joke? Get it? haha

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next