Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Cardinals and Steelers.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 pm

I was curious as to who people would be rooting for in the upcoming Super Bowl Game... if you were following football. xD

I'm not an avid Football watcher/follower. However I happened to be at my sister's house for the playoffs, and they all are very much the avid football fans. I chose to root for the Cardinal's for the first game, (mainly because my sis and husband picked 'em) and the Steeler's for the second (to even the sides out. It was two people for Steelers vs four for the Ravens.)

Like probably a lot of people will be doing, I'll be rooting for the Cardinals. Even though a win might be a bit more unlikely against the seemingly more favored to win Steelers. Can't help cheering for the underdog. xD

So, who are you rooting for - if you'll be watching/following?

Re: Cardinals and Steelers.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 am

My boss loves the Steelers so much it makes me want them to win just to see her super happy, so GO STEELERS!

Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am

(I know it's late but) she must have been ecstatic!!! lol

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 am

She was ecstatic! She actually go to go to the superbowl, she brought back her Terrible Towel and hung it in the restaurant along with a plushie of the mascot. =D
Topic locked