Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

World Series 2007

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:11 am

Well, right now we're in the NLCS (Colorado Rockies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks) and ALCS (Boston Red Sox vs. Cleveland Indians).

Which teams would you like to see in the World Series and who do you think will win?

I personally would love to see a series of Arizona vs. Boston. And of course, I would have to say I want Boston to win seeing as they are my favorite team in baseball <3

Re: World Series 2007

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:20 am

I must say, I am definately not a fan of any of those teams! Not to be a total downer, or discourage any of you loyal fans who DO like those teams, but I was rooting the Tigers from day 1! Maglio is my Tiger! :)

Any other loyal Tiger fans out there?

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:38 pm

I really want cleveland to win. its been so long since they've even gotten to the world series. They're definately due for some positive attention. they've worked super hard to not suck so I say play ball!

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:18 pm

So the World Series officially begins with Game 1 on Wednesday between the Colorado Rockies and the Boston Red Sox!

I'm obviously still rooting for Boston, though I think with Colorado's record lately, they will be a tough opponent.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:11 pm

Whee, the Red Sox are in! Naturally I'm rooting for them, since I live in Boston...

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:45 am

The Red Sox won! Congrats to all of my other, fellow RSNers! <3

Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:02 pm

I think that Red Sox Nation will be rejoicing for weeks!

I just wish that A-Rod and his agent hadn't interrupted :x
Topic locked