Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: NFL Draft...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

anyone actually watch this on tv? when its on i watch it for a few time to time,anyone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yeah, I'll be watching it. I'll probably only watch the first day though. In my opinion, there's usually not as much suspense in regards to which team is taking which player in the second day than there is in the first day (well, maybe except for who will take Maurice Clarett, who's projected to go in the sixth or seventh round).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Universal Senja wrote:
Yeah, I'll be watching it. I'll probably only watch the first day though. In my opinion, there's usually not as much suspense in regards to which team is taking which player in the second day than there is in the first day (well, maybe except for who will take Maurice Clarett, who's projected to go in the sixth or seventh round).

i'm wondering who would take him as well,all this crazyness he could of been playing already...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'll be watching when the Eagles pick, I just heard that the San Francisco 49ers are going to take the cheapest one of Braylon Edwards, Alex Smith, and someone else who I can't think of right now.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

i thought it was on this past weekend i was bugging out cause i couldn't find out when it was on. turns out its the upcoming weekend *slaps self*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]