Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Super Bowl Picks and Chat
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

My prediction:

David Akers kicks a game winning field goal and Eagles win it,

Philadelphia Eagles 27, New England Patriots 24!

So who do YOU think is going to win, and what do YOU plan to do this great day?

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't watch football very much, but I like the Patriots better than the Eagles. My plan today is the same as every year-eat food, drink pop, watch the game. My brother is having a party, so that's where all the food and drinks I'm gonna have will come from. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

glad the pats won,if the eagles won it really wouldn't be right cause the nfc this year was a joke...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Pats won :) So happy... I wanna go to the parade in Boston tomorrow but my parents won't take me :( I doubt they'll make it next year though... Cronell and Weis are both leaving and both of them are brilliant. Aww well, we still have Bellicheck.

The Eagles were moving pretty slow on their last few drives. I guess McNabb was a little over confident in his skills at moving the offense down the field.

And I read somewhere that after the game some Eagles fans were throwing plastic beer bottles at New England fans :roll: I can understand them being upset that their team lost, but they didn't have to express their anger like that -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I didn't even watch. :D I wore my Spring Training shirt on Sunday as a protest. My mum got stuck in parade traffic, though.

I guess I'm glad the Pats won, though I would have been amused if the Eagles did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Black_Panther wrote:
glad the pats won,if the eagles won it really wouldn't be right cause the nfc this year was a joke...
OH BE QUIET. The NFC was not a joke. They had the 11-5 Falcons and other teams 8-8 etc. San Francisco big joke, hahaha. But the Eagles shoulda won, they shoulda shoulda shoulda!

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

face it. The NFC was a joke. They had 4 teams over 500. Philly got creamed by Pittsburg, they didnt have to play any of them other top teams, but with how they played vs The pats, we can say that were 0-2 vs good teams. The falcons and the packers were the only other semi good teams, and even then they only had winning records becasue they played in easy divisons. Id rank Philly as either 3 or 4 in the list of top teams this past year, not sure if they could be the chargers/jets or not :)

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

sirclucky wrote:
face it. The NFC was a joke. They had 4 teams over 500. Philly got creamed by Pittsburg, they didnt have to play any of them other top teams, but with how they played vs The pats, we can say that were 0-2 vs good teams. The falcons and the packers were the only other semi good teams, and even then they only had winning records becasue they played in easy divisons. Id rank Philly as either 3 or 4 in the list of top teams this past year, not sure if they could be the chargers/jets or not :)
The NFC was not a joke, every team was so equal and close in talent every team was getting 8-8 records, trying to look on teh bright side of the NFC, and please do not insult the Philadelphia Eagles or :x

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:01 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Of couarse, living in Wisconsin, I have to hope the Pack goes all the way. Hopefully Farve will give it his all because some are expecting this to be his last year :cry: :cry: But I'm kinda leary about those dang Patriots screwing up the plan :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]