Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: BAD RELIGION
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Although I'm a fairly new Bad Religion fan, I love them! I saw them at Warped Tour when they came. They were the last set to go for the entire day, and everyone in the audience was so peaceful and attentive...a much-needed break from the mindless moshing I experienced earlier that day.

Um, as I was saying, does anyone else here like this band? Out of the about 1200 kids at my high school, THREE including myself know, like, and listen to them. People have belittled me for liking an "indie" band (though Epitaph is one of the most successful indie labels of all time), saying that they're indie because they "suck" (is that word ok to say here?). I think that's not true, and most people at my school just listen to whatever is on the radio and automatically thinks it's cool, regardless of quality.

Anyway, my favorite albums by them are The Empire Strikes First, Suffer, and Stranger than Fiction.

Tell me I'm not the only Bad Religion fan here!!

Glowing Jellies fed to Yocchan10: 60
Watch this video. DO IT NOW!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tYnn51C3X_w

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I haven't heard much by them, but "Let Them Eat War" on Rock Against Bush Vol. 2 is such a great song. I like all the songs I've heard byu them, and they're on my "to listen to" list. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:08 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I love Bad Religion. They're one of my favorite punk bands. I think their best album is The Gray Race. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I don't really like them. I just like the song by Slayer..their the title... :P

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lucky you 10in2010! Bad Religion are like punk gods. Well they are to me. *nods* My favourite albums by them are "Process of Belief" and " Against the Grain" <3 Though early Bad Religion is the best in my opinion. "Suffer" and "No Control" are wonderful. :D

Whoo for Bad Religion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've been reading the reviews for Bad Religion albums on Interpunk.com...everyone I've seen either gives them four or five stars out of five! People love them! If they've been around for going on 25 years now and are still producing great music (with the exception of a few albums here and there *coughthenewamericacough*), they must be doing something right.

Glowing Jellies fed to Yocchan10: 60
Watch this video. DO IT NOW!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tYnn51C3X_w

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

10in2010 wrote:
I've been reading the reviews for Bad Religion albums on Interpunk.com...everyone I've seen either gives them four or five stars out of five! People love them! If they've been around for going on 25 years now and are still producing great music (with the exception of a few albums here and there *coughthenewamericacough*), they must be doing something right.

Yup. Oh I call that period of time the "oh dear period" *nods* It never happened in my world. :P I think that's because Mr Brett left at that time. *shakes head* Anyway, they rule.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]