Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Favourite Band/Artist
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Here just talk about your favourite band or artist. Give any sort of information about 'em.

One of my favourite bands is AC/DC. They started in the 70's and are going to have a new album early 2005. People said it's going to be called "Strap It On" but thanks to someone who shall be remained nameless said the album is finished, the tour will start in Austrillia (spelled wrong) in Febuary and it will not be called "Strap It On".

Last edited by lechuck333 on Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My favourite band is Evanescence.

They formed when Amy Lee (Lead Singer) was 13 years old. Ben Moody met Amy and Youth Camp and suckered her into joining a band with him. They recorded many songs and their first CD 'Origin' was Underground. Their second CD 'Fallen' was public and sold over 4 Million copies. Their next CD is said to be darker and will come out either next year or the year after.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Less Than Jake
Reel Big Fish
or the Ataris.....but Flogging Molly is right up there too....

oh havent we already deceided that Ducky cant pick!

:cry:

too many good bands!!

ImageImage
My Journal
United For A Spam Free PPT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:28 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Propagandhi is my all time favorite band, followed closely by blink-182, Screeching Weasel and Rancid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Two words: Diana. DeGarmo.

I do like some other people, but she takes the cake.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm currently absolutely obsessed with ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION (yes, it's all capitals), but I also really like L'Arc~en~ciel, Sowelu, Franz Ferdinand, and Modest Mouse at the moment.

Time stops for no one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I love Luca Turrili and Blind Guardian!
YaY for Power Metal! :D I also LOVe Alanis Morissette!

New Set By: Moi!
Wishie: Pirate Paint Brush : 137,790 NP/ 1.2 Millions

Post subject: Re: Favourite Band/Artist
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:55 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

lechuck333 wrote:
Here just talk about your favourite band or artist. Give any sort of information about 'em.

One of my favourite bands is AC/DC. They started in the 70's and are going to have a new album early 2005. People said it's going to be called "Strap It On" but thanks to someone who shall be remained nameless said the album is finished, the tour will start in Austrillia (spelled wrong) in Febuary and it will not be called "Strap It On".

ill add on AC/DC's first show was on december 31 1973 in a pub theyre original lead singer was mark evans tehy recorded two songs with him drinking in the parlour and can i sit next to you he was the replaced with Ronald Belford Scott (Bon Scott) and tehy recorded High voltage, jailbreak 74 , let there be rock, dirty deeds, powerage(my favorite), and of course highway to hell he then died after a night of drinking in which he choked on his own vomit AC/DC then recruited Brian Johnson and realeased Back In Black theyre biggest seller to date selling 20million in teh us and 40millon worldwide unfortunatley their next albums woulddnt achieve such sucess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Angus Young wrote:
lechuck333 wrote:

ill add on AC/DC's first show was on december 31 1973 in a pub theyre original lead singer was mark evans tehy recorded two songs with him drinking in the parlour and can i sit next to you he was the replaced with Ronald Belford Scott (Bon Scott) and tehy recorded High voltage, jailbreak 74 , let there be rock, dirty deeds, powerage(my favorite), and of course highway to hell he then died after a night of drinking in which he choked on his own vomit AC/DC then recruited Brian Johnson and realeased Back In Black theyre biggest seller to date selling 20million in teh us and 40millon worldwide unfortunatley their next albums woulddnt achieve such sucess

If I may correct you the first singer was Dave Evans. Mark Evans was a bass player (no relation) and the songs were Rockin' In The Parlor and Can I Sit Next To You Girl.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:31 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

lechuck333 wrote:
Angus Young wrote:
lechuck333 wrote:

If I may correct you the first singer was Dave Evans. Mark Evans was a bass player (no relation) and the songs were Rockin' In The Parlor and Can I Sit Next To You Girl.

lol i get confused between dave and mark and i thought it was drinking but oh well im glad im not the only fanatic anymore :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink. I love Blink 182. :D I've loved them for years and years, and probably always will do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:39 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

i_love_starburst wrote:
Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink. I love Blink 182. :D I've loved them for years and years, and probably always will do.

lol i think she wanted us to give some background info :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:41 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

i_love_starburst wrote:

me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too :D

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

One of my other favs is Led Zeppelin. Last year they had a live album (How The West Was Won). They ain't around any more. They stopped cause they're drummer died. John Bonham the greatest drummer ever. It would be cool if they had a reuin with one of they're other drummers (namely Phil Collens).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:08 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

My favorite singer? You dont know by now?! GEORGE HUFF AND CLAY AIKEN!

EDIT: Ah..information,okay..

George Huff - George originally never made the top 32 for American Idol,but was called back when someone was suddenly disqualified. He came in with the third highest ammount of votes his first performance,but didnt quite make it. He came back for the Wild Card show and blew everyone away and was sent to the top 12 as Simon Cowell's wild card. He performed flawlessly week after week untill only 200 votes seperated George and Jasmine Trias on the top 5 results show. George left that night,but has plans of releasing an album early next year. (I think)

Clay Aiken - Clay is the runner up of American Idol season two. Clay was the underdog at first. Because of his appearance he did not make it to the top 12 untill the Wild Card show as America's choice. Clay performed amazingly every week and was never in the bottom three. (Untill there were only 3 contestants left. ;) ) Clay's album has gone triple platinum. Some people still cant stand him,but to many hes a true star.

Last edited by Kitten Medli on Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next