Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kanye West
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I am in LOVE with his cd College Dropout. It's so awesome^^* I like Overnight Celebrity that he did with Twista, and some other of his songs too, but those from his album like Jesus Walks, and Never Let Me Down, just suck my breath away, lol. I love them.

Sure,I like an incredible variety of music, fromthings like afro celt, to Enigma, to classical, to rock, to rap and hiphop. Yeah, and more, but not really country or some jazz. Jazz band I don't mind, but yep^^* That's me. Any other fans out there? XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hip hop's really not my kinda genre, but he surprised me with his production. And duetting with both Syleena Johnson and Chaka Khan at the VMAs was cool.

I'm not so fond of the stuff he did with Twista (cause I don't like him), but the four singles from College Dropout are pretty good. So are the six videos that accompany them.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kanye West annoys me so much. Well, it's not him as a person, just the music he does. I hate it with a passion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I don't hate it yet I don't like it. I can stand it -- except the song 'Jesus Walks', it freaks the crap out of me.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The first time i heard "jesus walks" it did freak me out...but i grew to like it. I like a lot of his music also

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Not my genre of music. I've listened to hip hop and r&b before, but I just can't seem to learn to enjoy it.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

yah anye does rk. I have some of his songs o my ipod and i absoluely love never lets me down. It's wesome

Mood:Sleepy x.x
Song of the Week:Ocean Breathes salty-By Modest Mouse

thank you vkceankraz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I used to dislike rap R&B and Hiphop, but now I love it XD I don't know what changed o.O; but I still like many other genres^^*. But I find it funny that there are 3 videos for jesus walks^^* heh. He gets very good messages across, as well. If you want to juss zone out while listening to music, rap isn't so good, cus it's the lyrics that count, I find. But when I listen to the lyrics, I'm always amazed^^* hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wolven Spirits wrote:
I used to dislike rap R&B and Hiphop, but now I love it XD I don't know what changed o.O; but I still like many other genres^^*. But I find it funny that there are 3 videos for jesus walks^^* heh. He gets very good messages across, as well. If you want to juss zone out while listening to music, rap isn't so good, cus it's the lyrics that count, I find. But when I listen to the lyrics, I'm always amazed^^* hehe.

There are 3 videos for Jesus Walks? What the..? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wolven Spirits wrote:

I believe there are only two videos for 'Jesus Walks'. The original and remix.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
Wolven Spirits wrote:

Ah..that makes more sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ammer wrote:
Wolven Spirits wrote:

Actually, I've seen all three o.O;; heh. Search on windows media player for Jesus Walks, and you'll find three different versions.^^*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wolven Spirits wrote:
Ammer wrote:
Wolven Spirits wrote:

Actually, I've seen all three o.O;; heh. Search on windows media player for Jesus Walks, and you'll find three different versions.^^*

yeah there are 3....the church version,kanye behind the wall of fire, and the jesus version

Mood:Sleepy x.x
Song of the Week:Ocean Breathes salty-By Modest Mouse

thank you vkceankraz

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]